Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 180sx

Heres my new 180sx
    Ca18Det Engine, S14 Turbo, S14 Air Flow Meter, GTR Fuel Pump, GTR Injectors, K-Style Race Manifold, HKS Intercooler, HKS Blow-Off Valve, Aftermarket LSD, TODA Flywheel, Nismo Clutch, Nismo Engine and Tranny mounts, Aftermarket Tension rods/ Sway Bars, Oil catch can, HKS Air Filter, Nismo/Cusco Front and Rear Strut bars, Oil Filter Relocation

DAMM CANADIANS and their imported japanese cars, lol. I just got back from Canada like a week ago. It was crazy, there was a random shop with 4 r32s, a 180sx, a RHD z32, a RHD fc, a Laurel, and a pro-spec 240sx. Plus I saw more r32s and 180s running around town! Lucky b@$tards!!!

OH btw: nice ride.

Comment

Thanks! Yeah I guess we are kinda lucky! I just hope that our laws dont go the way of AUS that would suck, im still waiting for an FD only 2 more years

Comment

What are AUS laws like?

Comment

hey man thats a pretty smooth 180 but you said Nismo engine??? Maybe im a bit dumb but are you talking nismo upgrades, or straight nismo fabricated engine??? If it is nismo how much HP does it push out????

Comment

nice nice, could use better wheels but i love the front bumper!and he means nismo motor mounts as stated.

Comment

Nice 180, lets see some drift pics... hehehe

OH, Canada! Yea I love our importing laws (or lack of.) I know a guy at a Nissan dealership that can legalize and import Skylines and such to the states. If anyone is interested that is.

It is a British Columbia Province Specific Loophole... They import the car, issue a new ViN#, but the ViN# re-classifies the car as manufactured in B.C. Thus it is a Canadian Built Car that U.S. Customs is dealing with, not a Japanese Import.

A round about way of doing things, but he just shipped an R34 to Washington using this loop, and the owner is exstatic because the car is road legal now.

Canada Kicks A$$

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo
                hey man thats a pretty smooth 180 but you said Nismo engine??? Maybe im a bit dumb but are you talking nismo upgrades, or straight nismo fabricated engine??? If it is nismo how much HP does it push out????
                Nismo Motor mounts for the engine and tranny, Or atleast thats what im thinking he is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo
                  He is saying it has Nismo Engine mounts and Transmission mounts, thats all.

By the way, that is a very clean 180.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                    What are AUS laws like?

They are stoping the 15 year import rule.

Thanks for all the replys,Ive got a pic of me drifting my silvia

Comment

wow nice looking car... i really love the wheels cant wait to see you start drifting that beast

Comment

Working...
                      X