Comment

nice, any shots of the Jasper Supra?

Comment

Not my picture

Comment

Sweet pictures

Very nice man, thanks!

Comment

no offense dude, but advice from one photographer to another, ease up on the neck breaking ricer angles

Comment

niiice, can you email me any more good pics you got of us or derrick (nightrider cooper firebird) iwth a watermark on the bottom so i can throw them on the site?

mikespeed95@gmail.com

Comment

What's the style of the way the photos were taken? I know it's popular for mag covers but it makes me queezy like I drank to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters

niiice, can you email me any more good pics you got of us or derrick (nightrider cooper firebird) iwth a watermark on the bottom so i can throw them on the site?

mikespeed95@gmail.com
                    I'll send you a bunch of mine as well. I got some dope shots of it friday!!

what happened on saturday though?? I got there a little late (hey, chicago is a party town!) and didn't see you guys qualify, but didn't see you in the top 16 either. That firebird was TEARING it up!!

Comment

I made Top 16, Derrick Qualified 22nd IIRC, he was absolutely tearing it up though. I put myself out in the 1st round of tandem with some bad driving, and Kenji didnt skip a beat and i just ended up getting owned really badly.

As far as pics go send em my way! just put a good sized watermark on the bottom somewhere so people can see they are yours after we put them on the site so you get credit for them. you can email them to mikespeed95@gmail.com or james@bubbadrift.com , we are going to try to have the site more updated soon, were still working on sonoma updates and even champ car cleveland updates.

Comment

Working...
                      X