Whos Going To Irwindale August 21st!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos Going To Irwindale August 21st!?

hey everyone just seeing how many people are running on the 21th at iriwindale they are renting out the track sorta for a FD practice day.(all teams are welcome as well as jonny bravo from east side L.A its limited to 35 drivers so youll have a full day of driving! for more info please go to www.driftbuffet.com to register its $150 for fulll day of KICK A$$ fun! hope to see u all there! or you can AIM me for more INFO Rps13drifter05
    thanks again!
    -Riley

anyone!!!!!!???? we need people!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
      anyone!!!!!!???? we need people!!!!

Al right already we are going 2 240 sx's

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Comment

What track config are you guys planning to run? FD/D1? or just infield? And how many drivers? Groups?
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

i will be there representing the 180sx fo team grenade..never hurts to practice

Comment

here are the main guys to contact for all your info and questions terry@driftbuffet.com or brian@driftbuffet.com bets of luck to all hope you all make it

Comment

This is meant to be a practice session for drivers who hope to qualify for Formula D, and its only 5 days before qualifying!

Most privateers can't afford to rent the track like the big teams do for their drivers, so we are renting it for you! This is the chance to work on your lines and get comfortable with Irwindale all day.

Entry is limited to 35 drivers, so there will be plenty of track time, and the entry fee is only $150. The track config will be the same as D1, full course.

Registration is open at www.driftbuffet.com, and will be filled on a first-come first-served basis, so register now!

Feel free to email me for more info at brian@driftbuffet.com
                  Last edited by Whisky; 08-11-2005, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drift7
                    i will be there representing the 180sx fo team grenade..never hurts to practice
                    Where is your SA22 Kyle?

Comment

sa22 is chillin in the driveway, getting a new 13b bridge port when i have the time, and some other new pieces

Comment

dont have time to mount a new set of tires after drift day, ill probably go watch/hang out

Comment

We still have some spots open, so email me if you would like to sign up.

Regardless of your Formula D or D1 plans, this is an excellent opportunity to get some practice on the oval!
                          Last edited by Whisky; 08-16-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X