Paris Dakar updates and other racing news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Dakar updates and other racing news

Anybody here watching Paris-Dakar with me?
    here's an update.

2 stages had to be cancelled because armed local gangs were waiting to ambush the racers as they sped by. Officials were alerted and the race was routed around the area, leaving us without competition for 2 days. Today is a rest day so they'll be back in action Tuesday. So far it's the Mitsubishi Pajero's in total control with the Schlesser (just love sayin that ) in 3rd place 3 hrs behind. And I think the American Chevy Pro-truck is still running and at one point was in 12th overall (if anybody knows his position tell me.) I'm really pulling for the Chevy guys, and the Schlesser too (cause it's weird and Ford powered....can't wait till next year when he gets a V8 in there) As for trucks I just know it's the big blue Gaulosses one. And I can't remember the guy's name in bikes, other than he's riding a ktm .

F-1
    Williams has unveiled their new Formula one ride. If anybody has any pics of it please post. I've heard it's a radical design.

Nascar
    Tony Sterwart and Bobby LaBonte's car owner, Joes Gibbs is turning over the race team to his son to go back to coaching. He'll be head coach of the RedSkins now, but will still keep an eye on the race team.
    Also Dale Jarret is right on the heels of Michael Waltrip in Daytona testing. He's been within a mile an hour of waltrip and consistently second fastest. With the new Yates Heads on his Ford he should be a serious contender for the title.

Well there's the updates. If you guys want me to continue updating you on the dakar and racing news lemme know.

I prefer Paris Hilton

Comment

What channel

Comment

Speed Channel aka speedvision. The heck with P.H. i get so much paris hilton spam I can't stand to hear that name.

Comment

Working...
        X