Looking for some Touge peeps !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some Touge peeps !

Hey i know im a noob to the site but I touge about 3 times a week just trying to see where everyone is from so ill start with me... im from west covina and i drive.... well yeah... its a Turbo Daewoo... dont laugh... if you dont believe i have video foootage of me handing a Subaru its a$$ but thats for you to decide.

Anyways looking to see who and what everyone drives.. well ttyl... peace

Oddball for a reason

Neverending Tune, Enjoy Carlife.

Man, can you post up the video footage!

Comment

hmmmm......

you should meet up with us @ life plaza or speedzone or something... we'll all battle . damn, touge 3 times a week, im lucky if i can go twice in one week... pm me if you wanna meet up sometime...

Comment

Hey surprised... im kinda welcomed here... funny usually get dissed wit the whole daewoo thing. sorry but im not sure how to post or even get the footage on pc to load up for you guys but if we ever get a chance to meet up ill be more than happy to bring videos.

so you guys meet at life and speedzone... let me know if you guys do this regularly or weekly im down there with i-club every once and while... do runs with some of them, but yeah.... well keep it sideways....

peace, Oddball

Comment

no way!

dude! a turbo daewoo! nice! i had a lanos for a year. daewoo gave it to me. i handed em back a busted piece of crap with bald tires when i was done with it. hahahahah. u slapped a turbo on it! nice man! g/j . and dori! dude, i live 5 mins from life plaza. lol. i am there like 4 days a week playing DMX 8, or whatever it is called. the dope little japanese drum machine. i love that thing. u must live somewhre near me or something. lol. late

optionboyONLINE

Comment

Originally posted by Oddball 7
            Hey surprised... im kinda welcomed here... funny usually get dissed wit the whole daewoo thing.
            Bahah what a loser, he drives a DAEWOO!! heh just kidding man , If you can hold your own then there's nothing to worry about, and welcome

Comment

stoked

if there is one thing everyone needs to be exited about, for the first time in almost 8 years or so, the entire scene is exited about a DRIVERS sport! the car is irrelavent compared to the driver control ability. you know if keiichi was out there in an ice cream truck, everyone would buy one. it doesn't matter what you rock out there, it is all about driver control. did you know that a professioanl driving instructor just took second place at the DDAY 5 vent put on by CLUB 4AG last weekend at irwindale california in a corvette? this drift movement is going to be a lot of fun, as long as you can drive the hell out of it, you will gain respect. more power to the under dogs. for the daewoo driver... did you know that daewoo had an official rally team? if you pick up a copy of the official DRIFTING magazine there is an article i wrote in there that talks about origins of drift and the history as well as the rally influence that drift has and vice versa. drift is a big part of rally racing and vice versa connected to it. check it out

optionboyONLINE

Comment

hmm Keiichi Tsuchiya in an ice cream truck....

*note to self, must buy ice cream truck to drift with*

Comment

=D

hahahhaha. i just want one of those ice cream truck music players. ever see the old school bosozoku cars in option2 or something when dai is driving that oooLLLDDD schooll blue and white piece? it has the dopest horn on it. i gotta digitize, upload and show you all on the site. it is the funiest thing in the world. i want one of those cars SOOOO bad. the old school bosozoku rides rock the block. yummmm

long live ice cream trucks too

optionboyONLINE

Comment

Re: no way!

dori! dude, i live 5 mins from life plaza. lol. i am there like 4 days a week playing DMX 8, or whatever it is called. the dope little japanese drum machine. i love that thing. u must live somewhre near me or something. lol. late

optionboyONLINE [/B]
                    hahah, so thats you... u kno tha touge game, next to tha "wangan run R" game, thats usually where im at... ALWAYS! haha, i live like 20 minutes away from there... pretty dope.. went there yesterday, chilled with club4ag kuz they rolled up outta nowhere... pretty tight, hit me up next week, we'll roll out.. latez

Comment

Hey ryan, what direction do you live away from the plaza, my aunt lives on Nearbank dr. I'll be there in a few weeks, good old arcade infinity then boba runs before and after heh

Comment

Originally posted by Nexusbeta
                        Hey ryan, what direction do you live away from the plaza, my aunt lives on Nearbank dr. I'll be there in a few weeks, good old arcade infinity then boba runs before and after heh
                        hey, we still on for that boba challenge? loser buys.. ? buy one get one free... still...

Comment

????

Please dont laugh cause i aint down with the drift slag........What is touge?

Comment

mountain or winding road

Comment

*roughly translated to winding mountain road...

Comment

Working...
                              X