My s14 with new wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My s14 with new wheels

I put on my new wheels they are falken hanabi's super cheap but they are pretty good quality and they are light wieght they are 17x9 +20 I rolled the fender in the back a little no pull front or rear they are pretty flush especially since I have no aero. running 225/45-17's right now looks lik e245's will clear with no problems. let me know what you think
    http://community.webshots.com/album/148199880bFBzrq

Nice, looks really clean

I think a bigger lip and that s14 would be dead sexy

Comment

i've seen them in a couple magazine and finally on a car. I've got to say they look realy nice. big ups

Comment

im coming over i want to touch them! haha they look realy good

Comment

Originally posted by FluffyBunnyFeet
          Nice, looks really clean

I think a bigger lip and that s14 would be dead sexy
          I had a set of bbs's on there with a bigger lip and I wanted a set of ssr proffesors had the offset and size all decided on they would have had nice 5" lips in the back and then I relized for what I payed for all 4 falkens I would have paid for one ssr Thanks for the compliments guys! I think I am going to buy another pair since I usually run 350z wheels on the track I might use these on the track now.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
            I had a set of bbs's on there with a bigger lip and I wanted a set of ssr proffesors had the offset and size all decided on they would have had nice 5" lips in the back and then I relized for what I payed for all 4 falkens I would have paid for one ssr Thanks for the compliments guys! I think I am going to buy another pair since I usually run 350z wheels on the track I might use these on the track now.
            plus professors are knockoffs, i dont think the falkens are

Comment

bucket

what a bucket lol.... jp clean ride man i like those wheels... my car is a little louder then yours.. kinda... makes me want to get a diff exhuast but eh i got my clifford working so frikin stoked anyways let me know when you get yours ill help you out with it. jdm tyte auto start.. anyways clean wheels not as blinging as my z......

Comment

Looks beautiful, but you might want to consider putting in a 5mm spacer if you start running a lot of negative camber . Other than that, those are a beautiful set of wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                  plus professors are knockoffs, i dont think the falkens are
                  proffesors are knockoffs of what ?

Comment

professors are knockoffs of work meister s1-2p's

Comment

I like the way the proffesors look better than the works though but they are both damn nice wheels.

Comment

i prefer the s1-3ps (deep dish) to the s1-2ps and the professors. just something about that deep dish that is amazing

Comment

kewl looks good but go wider tires...like a 235 :-D

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                            i prefer the s1-3ps (deep dish) to the s1-2ps and the professors. just something about that deep dish that is amazing

i prefer(and have as you can see) the 2 piece, i just wish it came wider then 10

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                              Im actually faster with the 225's than 245's especially in the mountains. I like the car to rotate easily it keeps my steering work to a lot less angle and I am a lot faster on the downhill that way. I like to transfer weight to the front turn in and slide the car just a little bit and power out with very little turn in angle not enough to get counter steer but almost like a zero counter drift but the rear tires arent spinning just sliding a little. Hard to explain but its how I drive and with the 245's they dont slide as easy making my steering and braking a little less smooth to get it to slide.

Comment

Working...
                              X