Pics and a vid from STL's 1st drift event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics and a vid from STL's 1st drift event

St. Louis hosted its very first, and also very small drifting event last weekend. This is the only pic that i have right now, but i have a 3min video that i need to get compressed, then i will have it hosted and show it to you guys.

Ok fellas, this is my video from teh Adrenaline Drift event held at GIR STL a few weekends ago. Rob and Simba from ClubFR.net came down and showed us locals how to do this stuff. Lemme know what you think of the video, i did all of the videotaping and editing, besides the clips of me drifting(Tonya video'd those). Rob and Simba are driving pretty much every car in the video, with teh exception of the white drop-top and my Black S14.
    http://jwitech.com/Media/Videos/Drif...L(8.14.05).avi
    Last edited by lateral-g; 08-28-2005, 09:55 AM.

I wish I would've found out about this sooner, or I would've been there. I would've loved to have taken the Thunderbird out and see what she'd do. Probably would've broke something, but it would've been fun to at least try.

Comment

Video is up.
      http://jwitech.com/Media/Videos/Drif...L(8.14.05).avi
      you will need a DIVX codec.
      Last edited by lateral-g; 08-28-2005, 10:00 AM.

Comment

omg that skyline has gotta be the sexiest thing iv seen in a wile!!!!

Comment

whats done to that black s14! it was smoking the tires the best, i love it! good job man!

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
            whats done to that black s14! it was smoking the tires the best, i love it! good job man!
            Coilovers (KTS), SR, pretty much the rest is stock, vlsd.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite
              Coilovers (KTS), SR, pretty much the rest is stock, vlsd.
              Actually I have Tein Type-Flex Coilovers ( i was driving the black S14).

Here are all of my mods though:
              Engine: (nothing much)
              S13 Redtop SR20DET w/ stock SMIC and piping
              Blitz SUS intake filter
              Megan Racing o2 Housing/Turbo Outlet
              Blitz Stainless Steel Downpipe
              HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust
              Walbro 255lph fuel pump
              Koyo Aluminum Radiator
              Nismo Radiator Cap

Drivetrain:
              ACT Street/Strip Clutch kit
              Stainless Clutch Line
              J30 Viscous LSD

Interior:
              Greddy 60mm boost guage
              Alpine Deck
              Nismo Leather Shift Knob
              Secchi Spin Turn Knob

Footworks:
              Tein Type-Flex Coilovers
              Cusco OS Rear STB
              Nismo Tension Rod bushings
              Peak Performance Rear SubFrame Spacers
              Tein Tie-Rods
              Tein Tie-rod ends

Some more pics can be found here:
              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16127

Comment

that guy in the red s14 has some bad a$$ angles..its how i roll in my r32..nice video man

Comment

dam for a second there i thought it would be a n/a ka... sr20 explains it all, haha more power=more smoke...good work on all the smoke tho i loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                    that guy in the red s14 has some bad a$$ angles..its how i roll in my r32..nice video man
                    Yea, that was actually Simba(KidDynomite on this board) driving Chuck from Adrenaline's car(the Red S14). It was the red S14 with ApexiN1 Coilovers, an S15 motor with the 6spd, and an open differential Simba really rocked that car hard!!! And S13Davers, thanks for the compliments. That was pretty much my first attempt at full blown, dry weather drifting.
                    Last edited by lateral-g; 08-31-2005, 08:32 PM.

Comment

ya man, from the mods your said, your car is setup very well for drift. i liked your angle and your smoke too.

Comment

wow!! st louis, mo?? im in kansas city.....i might just have to start lookin in to this event....

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                          wow!! st louis, mo?? im in kansas city.....i might just have to start lookin in to this event....
                          It was our very first event, and frankly didnt have much time to plan it or advertise it. There were only a very small handful of unexperienced drivers there, but it was a good time none the less. Next season, we are hoping to be able to have practice sessions and monthly drift events. Check into www.adrenalinexxx.com for more info, and to stay up to date with the events. Adrenaline is the only local shop supporting drifting as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lateral-g
                            It was our very first event, and frankly didnt have much time to plan it or advertise it. There were only a very small handful of unexperienced drivers there, but it was a good time none the less. Next season, we are hoping to be able to have practice sessions and monthly drift events. Check into www.adrenalinexxx.com for more info, and to stay up to date with the events. Adrenaline is the only local shop supporting drifting as of right now.
                            coo coo....even though its a 4 hr drive...im gonna have to check it out sooner or later....hopin sooner...hahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X