Drift Showoff Vancouver (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Showoff Vancouver (PHOTOS)

well the moment that i had been waiting for had finally come along on saturday.. and it was awesome... calvin wan and ben shwartz (sp?) were the pro drivers representing, but unfortunately ben broke an axle on his 1st run of the day and was out for the rest of the time. but calvin made up for that and put on some great demo runs. and the local/pac nw guys were representing in the competition, but with no locals in the top three, having 2 oregon guys up there and someone all the way from montreal quebec (police/motul r32)... well enough with the talking, here are the pics:

Comment

btw.. this pic isnt a burnout... its engine smoke... i dont know what exactly happened to his car, but all i know is that it needed a master brake cylinder reservoir...

well thnx for lookin

Comment

Sucks about ben's car. looks like the car still has some battle scars from chicago.

Glad Calvin made it up and put on a show.

Hope Wes's car is ok (the Silk Road car). That car has been through hell and back!!

thanks for the pics

Comment

Well it was alot of fun!

Top 3
          B.C. Drift ShowOff

Wes Harris Unnatural Inc Zenki S14
          Fred Road Trendz R32
          Bryan Friend GrounedZeroMotorsports Kouki S14

Me and Wes were 2 Oregonians that made it on the podium!

Comment

its good to see a cerfiro in the states.

Comment

I'm soooo looking foward for the next event. The Oregon boys were rep'in for the States... Canada has some great drivers The comp was hard we went against some good drivers but came home victorious. First and third place.

Comment

wow, looked like it was a good turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bio-Hazard
                  its good to see a cerfiro in the states.
                  this event was in canada... he is a local driver

Comment

Wow thats crazy. On a random trip to Vancouver in the summer me and my dad were driving around and we found a local tuning shop with a nice r32 out front. We went in and they were working on a Cefiro and a 240sx and they also had some other 180s and r32s on site. The 240sx we saw is the same one shown on this post (the black/red MSports one). Here is a crappy camera phone pic of the car that I took.
                    Attached Files

Comment

yeah.. you must have gone to autoshop cannonball.. thats the shops drift car.. and they import alot of r32's there, as well as some other jdm cars... the cefiro you saw was mostlikey the green one in the pics.. it just prob had diff paint.. because i think theres only that one cefiro here, but there might be two...

Comment

The cefiro is BADLY shown in my pic behind the guy in the blue. It was a PLAIN cream colored Cefiro. And, now that I think of it, it WAS Autoshop Cannonball that I visited. The guys there were REALLY cool about letting me take pics of the cars and stuff.

Comment

Good event. The venue area was small but the drivers did well for what we laid out for them. I'm pretty impressed that the local drivers can put it down on the track. Big thanks to Nick Fouskis and the Falken Tire crew, Ken Miyoshi, Moto Miwa (Drift Association), Nishimura-san (J-Blood North America) and the city of Vancouver!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                            The cefiro is BADLY shown in my pic behind the guy in the blue. It was a PLAIN cream colored Cefiro. And, now that I think of it, it WAS Autoshop Cannonball that I visited. The guys there were REALLY cool about letting me take pics of the cars and stuff.
                            yeah.. me and my frd just went there once for no reason and we jut happened to have a camera, and they just happened to get a new shipment of a bunch of r32's the day before.... and yeah.. they were nice and just let us take pics of the cars and answered are Q's about them and stuff... cuz the mechanic had his jdm s13 at the shop and i was wondering about it.. but yeah... its a good shop from what i saw

Comment

Working...
                            X