Future Of Canadian Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Of Canadian Drifting?

What's upcomming for drifting in Canada? Do you think that there'll be a D1 canada kinda like how the states have Formula D? Anybody have any info of current canadian drifting facts or leagues?

We have been looking at Canada.

Comment

Wha? we have drifting here in Canada?!? JK, the only drifting here in the prairies are some kids doing powerslides in parking lots
      I would like to see D1 up here, but I just don't think it'll happen
      Last edited by mechamits; 08-23-2005, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
        Like formula D making a stop in canada or making canada it's own league?

Comment

Team Canada *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* Yeah!

Comment

We have a Drift championship here in Quebec. They have people from Ontario & USA (East Coast Drifter Team)! That's great!!! For more info go to: www.driftmania.ca

Kevin..

Comment

Originally posted by tr_racing
              We have a Drift championship here in Quebec. They have people from Ontario & USA (East Coast Drifter Team)! That's great!!! For more info go to: www.driftmania.ca

Kevin..
              Oh mon ostie, je savais pas que tu frequentait ce site aussi

Comment

Moi, aussitot que sa parle de Drift je suis la! Du moin j'essai!
                PS: Belle prestation a Qc mon vieux

Comment

I was one of the drivers at Drift Showoff in Abbotsford. See canada has drifting ;-) Too bad only one Canadian made top 3 hahahaha JK

Comment

I watched you drift in Abby! Not bad, not bad... I was not sure if I would be able to make it, so I didnt enter. I had to kick my own a$$ over that mistake.

Let me know if you are local, I would love to grab a drink with you sometime. I need to find some more folks to practice with in the real world.

Comment

Some action shot of me at the last Drift event In Quebec! And I just put my coilover Tein Super Drift, I love them!!!!

More to come!

Kevin..

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
                        *Cough*Race City, Calgary*Cough*
                        If somebody starts a drift league in Canada I'll love them forever. And curse you people with actual road courses!

B-Wurm

Comment

Formula D in Canada!?

That'd be really cool... we had Calvin Wan and Tarzan Yamada do some exhibition runs at the Toronto Indy Race, I think the crowd really liked the action.

There's quite a bit going on already in Ontario on the grassroots level, and I organize the bread and butter of Drifting in Canada by hosting Drift Practice Sessions every month.

There are quite a bit of seasoned drivers that are just itching to get the show going here in Canada. If Formula D or any other people want to knock on our doors, come already! There are a lot of worthy tracks that I would love to tear up going sideways.

Comment

I live in ontario and I've never see any drifting or tracks for that matter, where can I find info on drfiting or race tracks in the province?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH
                              I live in ontario and I've never see any drifting or tracks for that matter, where can I find info on drfiting or race tracks in the province?
                              www.driftstar.com
                              www.shannonville.com <-- where we have practice events

2006 looks very promising, I know there will be a whole lot of events. Join us for practice in Sept.

Comment

Working...
                              X