should i drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i drift?

i rally and do alright at it i always thought drifitng was cool but never knew it was here in the states, i live in oregon and just purchased a 1985 RX-7 12a
    i imagin it would be a good car but im not sure any pointers on how to get started
    web site is www. dustdevilsracing.com

Hey man i am from oregon 2 i have owned 2 rx7s they are good cars never a first gen tho hit me up if you need any help with rotaries. I am trying to get a drift event goin on at PIR again. It is in the works at www.northwestnissans.com

Comment

sick im down

Comment

that first gen would be a great car to start in. Try it out, If you don't like it sell it.

Comment

i say go with it. drifting is a lot of fun, and this is the best place to learn about it. plus, drifting teaches you valueable info on controlling your car under extreme conditions, but i guess rallying is 2, nvr tried it. fun?

Comment

its great fun i actualy placed 2nd in the northwest rally series against open class cars

Comment

what kind of car do you rally with?

those FB type 7's are pretty good for drifting. a guy on my "team" has one. the slide pretty well. go for it man!

Comment

Working...
              X