Action PICS of my S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action PICS of my S14

These are some pics of my car from the event in STL a few weekends ago. Thanks to these guys for taking some pics.

Here is the video that i made from the event also.
    http://jwitech.com/Media/Videos/Drif...L(8.14.05).avi

where's your helmet!

Comment

^ Yeah Safety first people....nice pics tho....

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
        where's your helmet!
        Exact thing I was thinking.. wheres the safety gear for your noggin, good to know that STL Track you were at cares so much.

Comment

haha, still says wallace family tribute 250 in the back that race was like 2 weeks ago! , but good job and pics, and i guess i have to be captin safty too, where is your helmet

Comment

hey lateral g, how much did it cost when u bought your s14? how many miles were on it?

Comment

T

ONE TIRE FIRE.............. I THINK YOUR VLSD ID DEAD.....

mIKE

Comment

Originally posted by sl4mike
                ONE TIRE FIRE.............. I THINK YOUR VLSD ID DEAD.....

mIKE
                Yea, the VLSD is on it's way out. although it looks like smoke was only coming from one side because i was moving, there wsa smoke coming from both in the video.

The car initially cost me around 4 thousand, but it was a bone stock automatic when i got it.

I never even thought of helmets actually, this was STL's first attempt at putting an event together, and was more of a day to gauge interest locally to see if there was anyone interested in doing this regularly, and they never even mentioned helmets.

Comment

Working...
                X