ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone get pics of the Cobra from Irwindale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get pics of the Cobra from Irwindale?

Did anyone get pics of the Cobra from Irwindale? If so could you please post them? Thanks in advance.

I got him sitting but not driving...

Comment

i got some video, but won't be able to post it for a few weeks.

james

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt4110
        Did anyone get pics of the Cobra from Irwindale? If so could you please post them? Thanks in advance.

We have a few.. not up on site yet.

Comment

She was driven by James Bondurant... poor guy never had a good drift car.
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
            She was driven by James Bondurant... poor guy never had a good drift car.
            I totally agree there Hub.. he got the short end of the stick. Especially after Chicago. Anyhow. Was nice to see it out there. Just not the car for what they wanted him to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
              I totally agree there Hub.. he got the short end of the stick. Especially after Chicago. Anyhow. Was nice to see it out there. Just not the car for what they wanted him to do with it.

Comment

Hes waving atcha.

Last edited by phidong; 08-31-2005, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I am a part of Evans Racing, which owns the car. The car is set up for road racing right now, but soon will be converted to full drift. Thats why the car did not do so well. It is also kinda underpowered with a completely stock 5.0 engine. Well thanks for the pics. James will have a good car next year for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X