driftmania, quebec city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftmania, quebec city

this was the first time than a drift event came to quebec city, and we discovered a new drifter, morgie from quebecstreetracing.org with his impreza wagon 2.2 turbo AWD
    morgiedrift1
    morgiedrift2

another good drifter(the best in quebec) Marco Santos with his s13

other pics:

pics by Angelica
    pics by Pluc
    pics by Thunder
    pics by Hellspawn

Comment

i wanna see a vid of the impreza

Comment

morgiedrift1
        morgiedrift2
        2 video of the impreza

Comment

wow pretty nice pics! I didn't know there was drifters like that and tracks like that in canada! How much power is that impreza wagon making?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH
            wow pretty nice pics! I didn't know there was drifters like that and tracks like that in canada! How much power is that impreza wagon making?
            around 300hp, and I found another video of him where we can see why he chose a subaru...drift in winter too morgie and tommy winter drift

Comment

Originally posted by mec203
              morgiedrift1
              morgiedrift2
              2 video of the impreza

haha niiice.. i looove awd drifting

Comment

Je suis supris d'avoir jamais rencontré de drifters au Québec. Est-ce que le milieu se développe en ce moment?

J'espère voir au moins un évènement quand je vais revenir, si on gèle pas.

Comment

et oui, depuis environ 1 ans y a de la drift ici au québec, driftmania organise des compétition assez régulierement dans le coin de montréal et il sa commence a etre pas trop pire, y a beaucoup de monde qui veulent drifté mais peu de voiture qui peuvent drifté, si on gèle quand tu va revenir dans le coin bin t'aura juste a attendre la neige et les wanabee en fwd vont se mettre a drifté

we've got drifter...they just need driftable cars, and that's the big probleme here...

Comment

pics from driftek pratice, sanair in the montreal area

rab25dett powered s14...oups...

automotion's team, Santo(green 240) and Haig(red silvia)

Comment

Comment

WOOHOO!!! you understood my quebecois french

My wife was born in Quebec, lived in St. Anne des plaines. We visit usually 3-4 times a year. She is coming back up in October, and I will be up in January to pick her up *stoopid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing immigrations*

I definately look forward to seeing an event when I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
                          WOOHOO!!! you understood my quebecois french

My wife was born in Quebec, lived in St. Anne des plaines. We visit usually 3-4 times a year. She is coming back up in October, and I will be up in January to pick her up *stoopid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing immigrations*

I definately look forward to seeing an event when I am there.
                          Hey your french is great,
                          maybe when you'll comes in october you'll have the chance to see them but in january all these beautiful car sleep ...exept this one

Comment

Working...
                          X