Online racing sim Twin Drifting Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online racing sim Twin Drifting Vid

dont worry guys i dont play it anymore...focusing on my real drift car. But this video was made about a year ago from a simulator called "Live for Speed" This sim has pretty much tought me every technique there is to drifting.. you can see some in the video... Also when it comes to twin drifting.. its all about timing to get close.. and this sim helps simulate real life tandem drifting... as you will see in the vid we pass a lot... we werent battling.. just having fun and letting each other pass..

http://ryen49.com/pdt/pdttwinblrev_0001.wmv

good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...

<<<< [yfa] Kenny

Comment

lol sup hoosier...this is [SM]Cn ...I've given up Live for Speed though, but its good to see you.

Comment

Good stuff... Even though I can do it in real life, I can never tandem successfully on video games.
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
          Good stuff... Even though I can do it in real life, I can never tandem successfully on video games.

lets hope im not the opposite...lol (knock on wood)

Comment

cool vid. I still cant hold a drift in that game. Are you guys using a wheel or mouse/keyboard?

Comment

i was using wheel and pedals.. the other guy was using a ps2 controller(non variable steering)

the footage was from s1... s2 has a little bit different physics..

Comment

840Tom i was 840ms

and i use a ps2 controler

Comment

I cant even drive grip in that game...

Comment

Nice stuff man,
                    I am «SLD»Drifter

Comment

really cool video what is the name of that game? where id you get it at? i woul dlike to do that for fun over this winter because of me living in Iowa lol newayz hit me up thanks guys....

Comment

its called "Live For Speed" you can dl a free online multiplayer demo at www.liveforspeed.com

dont expect to be good right away. good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X