DriftCircuit Pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriftCircuit Pic?

Does anyone have Pics fro the DriftCircuit event this past Saturday in San Diego??

If so hook us up!

-Jeff

hey man, i have a whole bunch. Located here

http://www.driftclub.net/media/DCircuit9-10/

Comment

Thanks, I grabbed a few pics of my car!
      Last edited by USDRFTR; 09-13-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I know that EverythingDrift.com was there, and plans to have the gallery up in the next day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by TrendLineMotor
          hey man, i have a whole bunch. Located here

http://www.driftclub.net/media/DCircuit9-10/

nice s15..who's it it?

Comment

Sweet. Thanks everyone. I picked up a couple pics of myself

-Jeff

Comment

The S15 is the owner of Drift Circuit's car. There was a Japanese driver here driving the car and helping with the event.

USDRFTR, i was in the pits right next to you, talking about your custom welded stuff. See you at the next event!

Comment

USDRFTR- You were killing it out there. Awesome job.
                This was my 3rd event ever. I had the 99 blk miata..
                Hope to see you guys out there again..
                -Jeff

Comment

i went to the event also to check it out. i brought my yellow FD.

i've been to a couple drift days up in fontana and i thought that the san diego drift day was better in terms of the view. we were really close to the action. you can see and hear everything. the pit and spectator parking were also so close to the track. it was nice to even just park and watch as some people driving through did.

i also liked that they lined out the track with white football field chalk. it was cool to see some cars clip the line and throw up a cloud of white.

even tho there wasnt as many people as drift day it allowed the drivers to really have some serious track time.

nice to have a legal drift session down here in daygo..

Comment

Thats true. Everyone was alot closer.

Driftcircuit has their gallery up. I have like 10 pics on it

I also made the video cut

Hope to see you guys out.

-Jeff 99 Blk Miata

Comment

USDRFTR, i was in the pits right next to you, talking about your custom welded stuff. See you at the next event![/QUOTE]

I am coming back from Florida on Oct.22 and hope to be at DC#2 on the 23rd.

Which car or person? I am really bad with names and faces. Did I borrow an air pressure gauge from you? Any pics in the pits?
                      Definetly hit me up next time you see me!! Thanks for the comments. I am preparing to bring at least 4 or 5 pairs of rear tires to burn off. I love making lots of tire smoke and the crowd really likes it too!! Maybe I will catch the eyes of a potential sponsor or two.

Comment

Originally posted by TURNS101
                        USDRFTR- You were killing it out there. Awesome job.
                        This was my 3rd event ever. I had the 99 blk miata..
                        Hope to see you guys out there again..
                        -Jeff
                        Thanks Jeff. I had a friend with me at the event who likes Miatas and we were watching yours I think. It has the roll bar right? That was one of the better handling miatas I've seen drifting. What suspension do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by USDRFTR
                          I am coming back from Florida on Oct.22 and hope to be at DC#2 on the 23rd.

Which car or person? I am really bad with names and faces. Did I borrow an air pressure gauge from you? Any pics in the pits?
                          Definetly hit me up next time you see me!! Thanks for the comments. I am preparing to bring at least 4 or 5 pairs of rear tires to burn off. I love making lots of tire smoke and the crowd really likes it too!! Maybe I will catch the eyes of a potential sponsor or two.

I have a black 240sx coupe.
                          Last edited by TrendLineMotor; 09-25-2005, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I was actually the Black 99 with the polished hoop bar on it. VRTSid had the NA model with the dope coil over set up. I'm not sure wich set up it is. I can find out easy enough though. I am going to regidter for the next event so I should see you there. Blk 99 with NY plates

Me http://www.driftcircuit.org/gallery2...icture-018.htm

-Jeff

Comment

Working...
                            X