Grip Video Vol 8!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip Video Vol 8!

I just got mine, watched it, and liked...especially the SR20DET S30.

GRIP Video Volume 8 is crazy! GRIP takes you across the world from Japan, Las Vegas, to California for some crazy action! You can't miss this awesome volume of GRIP Video!

GRIP features 3 awesome cars, a crazy 260Z with SR20 DET motor swap, Sparco sponsored Evolution, and the famous Garage Life Audi A4! GRIP takes you to Japan for Tanaka's Drift Day, back to Las Vegas for the Yokohama Drift Exhibition and drops you off in cali for the last exciting round of Formula D at Irwindale! GRIP decided to take some of our recent crash footage and make an awesome "CRASH TACULAR!" All I can say is oooH, Ouch, and DAMN!!! Oh and don't forget the in-depth interview with the beautiful Kristine Charles! You'll love the latest renditon of GRIP VIDEO! One of my favorite quotes from the video is "You kicked his *Censored**Censored**Censored* 45 times!!" Come on theres's no way on earth you can miss this!

10+ minutes of bonus material including getting to know the Real Kristine Charles, Dai's search for a Girlfriend, RAW footage of Formula D, funny comments and of course much, much, more...
    Last edited by swifty949; 09-14-2005, 01:50 PM.

This title should be in stock by Friday or Monday.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Working...
    X