ok the 240sx is looking better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok the 240sx is looking better.

theres a place working with motorex down south that had a few 89 240s for about 1700 at prices like that i dont know that i can refuses getting one instead of that torn down pontiac in the back.

if you can find a good clean 5spd for a price like that get it. i'd personally stay away from the single cam 240's myself, but if theres nothing wrong with it theyre fine. 240's are going to get harder and harder to find, especially in socal, especially with the whole drifting thing really catching on. more and more people realize they can sell their little hondas and buy a rwd car that is all of a sudden getting more attention

i prefer s14 and if i ever got an s13 it'd have to be a coupe for sure

Comment

you need to come to places like stockton CA or tracy. even sacramento.

Most people in norcal reguard the 240sx as a peice of crap.

i see all kinds of 240sx's in the impound here in stockton going for 600 bucks.

just yesterday I saw a 240sx coupe in a parking lot going to for 1700

I see you live in rosevile. you shouldn't have any problems finding a 240sx here in the valley, even the more "hip" 916 area.

I only know of one other S13 240sx fan besides myself here in stockton, and there are a crap load of these things being driven to the ground by old ladies and teenage women. there are so many 240sx S13's in the Valley's scrap yards; i'm suprised many people from the surounding major cities don't come here.

Comment

not a bad deal. mann in national city down here you can see all the riceboys with their bodykitted hatchbacks. and yeah 240's are harder to find now.

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
          not a bad deal. mann in national city down here you can see all the riceboys with their bodykitted hatchbacks. and yeah 240's are harder to find now.
          damn man, how do you keep your car in NC... lol its gotta suck drivin out there... roads are soooo bumpy.

yeah 240s are hard to find down here

Comment

Working...
          X