Off topic chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic chat

anyone agree that we should have an off topic section so we can just chill, vent and talk about whatever?

I like that idea.

Comment

Comment

Yeah. I think there should be an Anmie/Initial D and Gran Turismo 3 section in there too. Whether you like it or not (and believe me I do cause anime is da bomb ) Gran Turismo 3 and Initial D are both parts of the drift culture here in the US that are part of the fun of the whole drifting thing.

Comment

Yea they should.

Comment

RE:

Comment

Yeah, that'd be great. I like too joke too much for the normal sections of this site sometimes.. Also might reduce the ammount of spats on the regular board.

Comment

lolol...this isn't going to last long..guys..not many drifting.com people like anime and that stuff...its just initial d...most dont care that its anime..they just like the sound of tires..and the hole idea of drifting...some of them probably dont give *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about the amazing story line..so..lets hurry up...find links to real initial d forums and gran turismo forums and anime forums..and go there..or someone can make a forum about all that stuff and link it here after you type JDM or something drifting related so our admin's dont get pissed because we arent talking about what they want us to be talking about because they dont want to talk about and and because this forum is strictly drifting.com and that is why...you guys..have to understand..im not saying stop posting here..im saying..give it a day or two..and this threads dead

ato-

Comment

I know. Why would a drifting forum need to be about drifting? Thats just crazy.

Comment

RE:

Initial D does have a good storyline though. That's the only reason I got into it at first.

Comment

oooooh, im telling on you guys

Comment

If thats what people want to talk about here then they have the right to talk about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X