My friend has given up his 240....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend has given up his 240....

Its true he has given it up. For a Mazda mx-6 v6. he swears he can drift it........ but yea he says it will be a single turbo 300 ish hp fwd'r keep an eye out for him and myself next year at reliant!

Thats cool not everyone needs to own the infamous 240. Respect to the guy that wants to learn in a unfamiliar car to the scene. Hey man I had to give up my 240 to pay off college tuition, oh yea that and i had to let it go cause people thought it would be cool to steal parts off leaving it undrivable. Man i miss my car so much......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cantdrift; 09-25-2005, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cantdrift
      Thats cool not everyone needs to own the infamous 240. Respect to the guy that wants to learn in a unfamiliar car to the scene. Hey man I had to give up my 240 to pay off college tuition, oh yea that and i had to let it go cause people thought it would be cool to steal parts off leaving it undrivable. Man i miss my car so much......
      did you ever run street legal imports (in hialeah) by any chance?

Comment

Yup that was me, use to roll up every friday night with my car with some other 240's. I think it was a bad mistake cause someone from there probably are the same people that ripped me off.

Comment

Working...
        X