90 Nissan 240sx SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Nissan 240sx SE

I posted a thread a while back for a 240sx se that i was selling but had no pics at the time, now I do for all the people that want to see it. LIke I said, no Title but maybe you can check with your local DMV to get one. I bought it with out one so there fore I have not registered it in my name. The car does run and everything but has a boo boo No power windows, mirrors or sunroof. No stereo also. I am selling the car as is for 600$. Good parts car of maybe something for drifting only. If you have any more questions email me at mymr2turbo@yahoo.com or give me a buzz at 770-631-0960. If I am not home you can talk to my step dad Bruce and he can tell you about it also. Thanks for your interest. Well.....I tried to post the pics but it wont let me so just email me and I have them on hand so i can send them once I get the email thanks again.

steve

Why does it not have a title?

Comment

When I bought the car the guy said he could not find the title to it. He said I would be able to apply for one but I have not done that yet.

Comment

DO not ever buy a car that does not a have a title cause it may be stolen, has a lean, or legal reason. I m not ryin hate I made the mistake but luckily the woman only mispaced and had to file for a new one. the thing is you dont file for it the owner/ seller has to do it cause he is the original owner and its not your property and you dont have the right to request the title a car that you dont legally own

Comment

Why didn't you check with local law inforcement, that car could be hot. Then check to see if the car matches the sellers name.

Comment

Working...
          X