Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMR Evo RWD DRIFTOSAURUS?

http://www.dcalledesign.com/RMR_RWD_Evo.wmv
    yayaya, i know its not simple click on and play, but its worth it to see this!
    G_G

whoa that was CRAZY wonder if would actually start driving that on drift competition or would they have another driver for the team

It's always good to something new

Comment

wow he is a good driver! i guess not worrying about damaging it is a concern he doesnt really have to worry about. its pimp!

Comment

he is building up some rwd evo 9's for the new fast and the furious movie which will be about underground drifting this time and the rwd evo will be one of the main cars in the movie as well as a widebody NSX and a 350Z.

Comment

omg that's hawt! hahaha

Comment

Rhy is a sick driver, and have you guys seen the Monster Garage show when they build up the Datsun Honeybee, with the 350Z motor in it, Rhy was drifting the hell out that little car lol

Comment

Lol yeah I remember that episode.... i knew some of the guys that did that build up

Comment

its a great vid!!! ive seen it before but i just noticed that its a RHD...hahaha

Comment

rhys pulled out his evo7 at the first ever rsr drift day, and was drifting circles around the rsr supra and 350z(with orido).
                  it was pretty bitching, especially with the constant rally backfire

drifting circles literally, not skill wise.

Comment

back at the RS*R show, I wouldn't really say he was drifting it.
                    There was no real countersteer going on.
                    Just look at pictures or video of it.
                    Looks very strange without wheels turned in the direction you are supposed to be going.

Comment

BH, it's all about slip angle! zero-counter, foot welded to the floor in glorious four wheel smoky slides...It's a rally driver wet dream.

Comment

so ne body got a guess at how they did it?....totaly rotate the motor, mess with the ecu to get it so send 100% power to the rear, some sort or custom diff like in the RWD integra from a wile back? it would be interesting to know how they did it/how much it cost them to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
                          so ne body got a guess at how they did it?....totaly rotate the motor, mess with the ecu to get it so send 100% power to the rear, some sort or custom diff like in the RWD integra from a wile back? it would be interesting to know how they did it/how much it cost them to do it.
                          yea..i REALLY would like to know too....cause u know they did some serious S**T!!!

Comment

They would have done what they do here in NZ. They remove the front driveshafts and lock the centre diff so it sends all the power to the rear, automatic RWD.

Comment

the fun they must have at that shop and they get $ it. thats the life

Comment

Working...
                              X