Indiana guys, check out this roadcourse here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana guys, check out this roadcourse here

Yo... i heard about a roadcourse in Putnamville indiana, so i got on google earth and looked it up. check it out.. it looks great for drifting, and look... if you run out of track, you dont have to worry about hitting walls... just spin out in the grass... does anyone know if they have drifting there?

Its kinda too big, not much to link, and its no secret.

Comment

didnt figure it was a secret too big? ill make that judgement when i drive on it
      Last edited by HoosierDrifter; 10-02-2005, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite
        Its kinda too big, not much to link, and its no secret.
        exactly, looks like you can't link anything

Comment

ive got some ideas for drifting lines... ill draw some in when i get a chance

Comment

if there was a drift day there...u could make it just that small section with that little triangle part thats next to where it saids (roadcourse) and the whole right side of the track....thats just me though....

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
              if there was a drift day there...u could make it just that small section with that little triangle part thats next to where it saids (roadcourse) and the whole right side of the track....thats just me though....

thats what i was thinking... its not like the whole friggen track has to be good for drifting

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                thats what i was thinking... its not like the whole friggen track has to be good for drifting

yep....think OUT side the box guys....hahaha

Comment

i would like to drift the section right below the thumb tack. there appears to only be two good drift sections in that course the one i just mentioned and the one that crazia pointed out

Comment

Yea Putnam is in Green Castle and I have already tried talking to them about having any drift events there and they just said no

Comment

Working...
                    X