X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For initial-d fans

found this video it's pretty cool it's a music video type thing

http://vosko.net/media/drift/goingthedistance.wmv

i loved it...but then again maybe i just love the song, CAKE RULES!!!

Comment

this is a repost i think, But still a badazz find. I haven't seen it a while

Comment

first time for me and yeah that song kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Originally posted by silver_beast
          first time for me and yeah that song kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*
          hit me up on AIM free2effect i got the song

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
            hit me up on AIM free2effect i got the song

thanks but only got yahoo and hotmail and i also downloaded it on limewire lol!

Comment

That was cool... Really good editing... Much props to who ever made it...

Comment

good movie a little to fake though. i mean honestly no girl can drift that good and its obsurd that anyone would pertray one to be.........

Comment

You'd be surprised man I've seen some girls school some dudes before and schooled them badly!

Comment

Originally posted by silver_beast
                    You'd be surprised man I've seen some girls school some dudes before and schooled them badly!

umm maybe you didnt catch a hint of the sarcasm that i was laying in there. please reread my first post. thank you...

by the way i am in love with Nadine. will you marry me, sorry Benson but you are one lucky man to have a girl as cool as Nadine.

and im out

Comment

caught it well there is a fact for those that think girls cant drift

Comment

That was badass.... the only thing that was wierd was in the middle of it they showed like a ski slope and a girl sledding down it... i was like.. um.. wtf?

Comment

Working...
                        X