Shuto max trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuto max trial

Has any one ever seen a japanese show or movie called shuto max trial .Because I bought like 2 episodes of this show and it's great .sorta like (live action) Initial D .and it features Tsuchyia as like a main character in every story. If any one has seen it or knows where I can get the complete series please post it forgive me if this is a sticky topic.just give me the link if it is please

hahah yea that shts funny, its all wangan/touge/track. Tsuchiyas always the hero in it lol. If your in socal theres a grip of places to buy it, the cheapest ive seen was at aplace in san gabriel for like 4 bucks a dvd.

Comment

There sorta like after school specials for racing .suggesting you go to the track and every thing instead of the streets but there kinda good I 'm on the east coast in Ny so they are kinda hard to find videos .but I got two of them in a little (hole in the wall shop) the one where the R32 races the Mr2 for pinks and the one where the kid"s friend dies and his wife gives him the R32 .If your in that area or know a web site that sells them videos post back.

Comment

I've got a few of them. They are somewhat lame but it's kinda inspiring to look at because they look like they were made on ultr-low budgets. I wish more independent film makers would take their love of cars, couple that with some decent talent and make more movies.

Comment

thats true It would have been a lot better on a budget .At least the was no Paul walker in it by the way has any one seen Torque .more Hollywood crap, these guys had slicks on there bikes and were being chased through the desert and on tarmac and nothing happened to those tires. I wish I had tires like those on my 240 .

Comment

Where in NY did u get em? The city or upstate?

Comment

I have an extra copy of Shuto Kousoku Trial Max I'll unload for $6 to the first person that paypals it to me. I already had it and then I ordered a DVD lot off Ebay with this one in it and I figured I'd just resell it at my shop but it turned out to be a bootleg. I don't sell bootlegs in my shop, but six bucks should cover my costs so I don't mind passing it along.

Comment

Originally posted by 240slider
                thats true It would have been a lot better on a budget .At least the was no Paul walker in it by the way has any one seen Torque .more Hollywood crap, these guys had slicks on there bikes and were being chased through the desert and on tarmac and nothing happened to those tires. I wish I had tires like those on my 240 .

Torque. I don't wanna see that movie because you see motorcycle flying 360 degree shooting gun like kung fu movie.

Comment

in the city out in queens on main street on the 7 train .They have little shops in this place called Busy Bee Mall the place is very small if your going to look for it .So keep a good eye out for it .they also sell Best Motoring Videos over there

Comment

haha dude i live in flushing,queens.Like 10 mins away from main street.What is this busy bee mall u talkin bout look like?Whats it near? I wanna go get some videos tomorrow lol.

Comment

I think it's near a petland pet store like about 2 or 3 blocks back from Northern blvd. going towards the 7 train station. the busy bee mall is like one of those little flea market looking stores. you gotta look at the names of the stores to notice it .you could walk right past it

Comment

Shuto Kousoku Trial 4 = Initial D the Movie?

On the cover, it says Initial D the movie.

http://www.advansport.com/shkotr4.html

Comment

Re: Shuto Kousoku Trial 4 = Initial D the Movie?

That is some bootleg crap. The two titles are in no way associated except for Tsuchiya's involvement in both. Someone thought putting that on the box would help sell pirated copies.

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                          On the cover, it says Initial D the movie.

http://www.advansport.com/shkotr4.html

Comment

http://us.yesasia.com/en/Japanese/index.aspx?code=j

you can buy the whole set from there

Comment

they sell it now in best buy... 15 dollars a piece, with subs =) got one and 2 so far

Comment

Working...
                              X