S13 240sx for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 240sx for sale?

Yes, I am looking for a manual S13 240sx fastback or S14 240sx for under $3,000.

If you have any information about one for sale in the Atlanta, GA area, and the owner/seller is willing to hold the car until February 20, 2004, please contact me by email with the information. You are doing me a huge favor and I thank you for it.

Thank you.

hey dog look in the auto trader, some dude was selling one with a sr20 in it already..for like 3-4 grand...also theres a 98 240 for 11 grand i think in this weeks autotrader..knock yourself out...heheh

Comment

yeah, thats the first place i try. i check there like 2 or 3 times a week. but thanx for your help, man.

Comment

ah *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* no problem...you got AIM im me rb26sr20 we can talk...or whatever...anyway what roads you liek around here?

Comment

Check your local newspaper listings as well...

Comment

Comment

i try that, but i'm just trying to get ppl to look out for one, so that i might catch it.

sometimes ppl dont use publishers like autotrader or the paper, but they rely on ppl seeing the big FOR SALE sign on the car.

Comment

uhh

I live 1.5 - 2 hours from ATL and i have a'93 240 for sale. It has a bad motor, but good transmisson. I will sell this for cheap! Give me your email if you would like any pictures or information.

Comment

I have a 90 that you could maybe use. Holding it till the 20th is no problem cause right now i am working on the title thing. Let me know something if you want. 600$. Email me at mymr2turbo@yahoo.com if your maybe interested or maybe not

Comment

s13 4sale

I have a white 89 240sx hb for sale or trade. It has the TEIN HE coilovers, JUN ultra light fw, ACT clutch, injen intake MSD wires and ignition box and coil, Greddy SP exhaust, Greddy shift knob, newly rebuilt motor

Comment

Working...
                    X