JOnJOn's S14... *56k Beware*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOnJOn's S14... *56k Beware*

Just got my body kit in and recently got some new wheels. I also think I have not posted pics since I put the suspension on... Enjoy the pics and there are more at http://www.midnightillusion.com/jonj0n/

very nice and clean too

Comment

Your car looks clean... Gotta love the Kouki...

Comment

ur car is saying.... " i need 25mm wheel spacers"

good lookin car man.... very clean

Comment

clean s14, but SUNKEN BATTLESHIP WHEELS! it'd be nice to have some spacers =)

Comment

i'll jump on the bandwagon too, and say you need spacers , but aside from that, what kind of wheels are they? and very pimp ride, wheres the licence plates?

Comment

i love your car, almost exsactly what i would do if i had a white s14! another thing that would look way tight after the spacers is some neg camber up front , but if u plan on driving it everyday u might not want to o well

Comment

all white looks pretty cool

Comment

Its crazy how the input varies from forum to forum. Overall though I got the same response about the spacers. Some people said I need to drop it more, some people didn't like the white on white and the kit looks like a dress...

But ya I agree with the spacer idea, I just need to roll them fenders first so I don't rub my tires into the lip under the fenders... After I put the wider fenders up front and the kit on the rear fenders then I will paint it candy apple red... so I will get away from the white on white...

Thanks for the input...

Comment

front corner lenses! they are like $100 bucks, take the plunge.

Comment

Well....lol.

Needs spacers. Other than that it looks spectacular! I dont think it NEEDS to be lowered at all. If u lowered it more it wouldnt hurt....but it is not necesarry whatsoever. I just think the problem would be solved with rims that were more flush with the fenders.

Comment

red? im very partial to the white myself, but its not my car paint your car what ever color u want to paint your car, and that kit does not look like a dress i love it

Comment

sure going lower wouldnt hurt, make sure you post pics of after you get spacers and such. and yes front corner lenses, i didnt notice those were absent, if you get the clear ones itll still match the white on white. but with spacers and neg. camber that car would look mean

*edit* wheres the intercooler?

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
                            i love your car, almost exsactly what i would do if i had a white s14! another thing that would look way tight after the spacers is some neg camber up front , but if u plan on driving it everyday u might not want to o well
                            ..since camber is all about how tight it looks, and not how to affects handling.

Comment

any performance mods?

Comment

Working...
                              X