gloss black with flat hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloss black with flat hood

Hi, I'd appreciate if someone could send me pics of a black car (gloss) with a flat black hood (and top if possible, it does'nt matter), round shaped car if possible (like an old s14 for example) since I have a 1st generation altima and I'm wondering how it would look like, my car is now mettalic beige and will need a paintjob after winter but since the altima is "a bit kinda luxurious" I don't want to do it all in flat. I searched for it but could'nt find something else than a dirty silvia with a flat bumper (not saying that she was lookin bad 'tough )
    Anyway thanks for reading

Not black, but here is our gunmetal 180SX with almost flat black hood. Hope that this can help at all.

-Jore

Comment

thanks, gunmetal is another color I really like I may go that way depending on my budjet, the thread it still open

Comment

I really like the way that hood looks. How did you get that? Just put fewer coats of clear on?

B-Wurm

Comment

How about some ghost flames

Comment

Cool thanks sande, this one's cool it's kinda "flat and satin"

And Buddyworm, I can't say for sure cuz it's not my car but, when I was in bodyschool we had something that we called "flatening agent (don't know if it's good english)" You pour it in your clearcoat before shooting and it gives that same look, puting fewer coats of clear would look as glossy but would be less durable, and puting thin coats of clear coat would result in a "not beautiful but glossy 'tough" finish (orange peel and/or dryspots)

Comment

Working...
            X