D12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D12

Hey whats up guys...I was just seeing how many of you guys went and who drove in it?

It was badass...I think the track should have been better, but the advance one next month should be cool. Hopefully I'll drive in that one...

Post what your thoughts about drift day.

Re: D12

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
    Hey whats up guys...I was just seeing how many of you guys went and who drove in it?

It was badass...I think the track should have been better, but the advance one next month should be cool. Hopefully I'll drive in that one...

Post what your thoughts about drift day.
    you were @ DD12? cool. I was the only FC on the track (the red one) one of the ppl at sucked! ha ha.

Comment

Oh hey, I parked right in front of you. I had the Hyundai Elantra, my boyfriend was driving the 240sx parked beside mine. I wanted to bug you yesterday about your car...I'm in the market for an FC as well.

How did you like the course??

Comment

Did anyone see that Bomex car lose its wheel?? They had to duck tape the messed up front to drive again.

Comment

Oh hey, I parked right in front of you. I had the Hyundai Elantra, my boyfriend was driving the 240sx parked beside mine. I wanted to bug you yesterday about your car...I'm in the market for an FC as well.

How did you like the course??
          Didn't you guys get an interview with REACTOR 3 PRODUCTION?

that was cool for the DRIFT GIRLS to get MEDIA coverage

the COURSE? it was fun. The Main course needed more sharp turns though. Because from the MEDIA side (where the speakers are at) it looks like your not going sideways.

Comment

Well not me...I didn't want to join the club until I get a car. 3 of the girls don't even have cars yet. I want to show my skills first to get into a club...not to be in one because I'm a girl.

Comment

Did anyone see that Bomex car lose its wheel?? They had to duck tape the messed up front to drive again.
              Oh yeah!. that was NOT cool! That's not his CAR, Its a shops car. He entered it from promotional reasons. But damn. I was 3rd to go when i saw him loose his wheel. I got scared, So I turned back to the PANIC area and re-torque my lugs. he he.

Comment

Well not me...I didn't want to join the club until I get a car. 3 of the girls don't even have cars yet. I want to show my skills first to get into a club...not to be in one because I'm a girl.
                That's a great attitude! I like that. What class did your Boyfriend entered? (A, B or C)?

Comment

Yea i was watching the guy who came after I thought he wasn't goping to stop. Sucks though you guys had your time taken away because if that.

Comment

oh he was in A

Comment

Yea i was watching the guy who came after I thought he wasn't goping to stop. Sucks though you guys had your time taken away because if that.
                      Yeah a good 30mins was wasted just to tow him out off the track

Comment

damn you guys got this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* going, nice...

Comment

hey did you see that green civic get on 3 wheels on the practice track next to the main course?

Comment

oh he was in A
                            Nice! i was only B ( its all good. My car is not into spec for A anyways. I you pay to ride with the ROTORA S13?

Comment

hey did you see that green civic get on 3 wheels on the practice track next to the main course?
                              HELL YEAH!.. homeboy got BALLS! HIS CIVIS is completely stock with a CHILD SAFETY SEAT! and he rode his blown tires off the track! oh how about the RSX?!?! he he

Comment

Working...
                              X