ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Another G35 Drift Car, Watchout Calvin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Another G35 Drift Car, Watchout Calvin!

The car is currently stock, just test run in stock form before it goes into the shop for prep work over the winter. The VID is a little slow the first couple minutes in, but it's worth watching the whole thing!

BTW: This isin't my car nor was I driving it. He's an acquaintance of mine. his name is Marco Santos.

Clicky the linky:
    http://www.efuzz.ca/pub/G35Drift.wmv
    Last edited by D1champ; 10-24-2005, 07:23 AM.

By "Stock" you mean the motor I'm assuming?? The car looks SICK and I love the phantom top!!

Comment

Originally posted by SidewayzRacer
      By "Stock" you mean the motor I'm assuming?? The car looks SICK and I love the phantom top!!
      The car has no upgraded components. The interior is gutted to lighten it up and some wheels/tires have been added. No suspension,brakes or Power mods have been added. STOCK ENGINE!

Comment

WOW! That's stock suspention?? That thing had hardly any body roll!

Comment

wow thats open diff?!

Comment

i dont believe thats stock suspension, there is way to much camber in the rear. it definitely has lowering springs. that guy is tearing it up though, nice vid.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
              i dont believe thats stock suspension, there is way to much camber in the rear. it definitely has lowering springs. that guy is tearing it up though, nice vid.
              I'll double check if you insist, will update later.

Comment

Yea there is definetely some suspension work there. G35's dont look that low even with different rims.....

Comment

sweet vid. yea there must be suspension work but no matter its
                  just another example of simple suspension mod and no engine mod
                  a car can still drift nicely...

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                    Yea there is definetely some suspension work there. G35's dont look that low even with different rims.....
                    yea. btw sweet sig! lol. i remeber just reading about some sti or something putting down like 400hp with not much done to it and it made me think like wow thats about double what i consider a highpowered motor. with oldschool cars 100hp per liter n/a is like my 'really sick motor' criteria, but nowdays all these turbo cars are doing that bone stock. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                      wow thats open diff?!

g35 has a vlsd stock

Comment

Update: The owner ordered coilovers but didin't arrive in time so he cut the springs slightly to drop the car, Coils are going in during the winter.

Comment

Great vid man - thanxs for sharing with us.

But i cannot belive there no suspension-work done here.

The car almost jumps around - very similar to a car that has has its rear springs/shocks remowed in favour of some steel rods.

Comment

link doesnt work for me... i just see a lot of random text

Comment

Automotion is a shop from montreal. These guys are the biggest pioneers in drifting in Quebec and Canada and are responsible for the first official canadian drifting competition that started in 2004 and is gaining popularity fast as was seen in the 2005 season. http://www.driftmania.ca/

Winter being our main handicap here north of the border we're stuck watching videos till the snow melts. Gives me enough time to build my s13

Comment

Working...
                              X