whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up

hey all just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself. I liv ein Okinawa Japan and have a S14 nissan silvia sr20de. its black with 17 in Black Super Advan wheels, tein coilovers, Apexi exhaust, Cusco upper and rear struts, HKS induction kit, and a bunch of other goodies. i have been drifting for about two years now...been into the scene for a little less than five but the silvia is my first FR car. i previoulsy had a 1998 civic hatchback with a turbo b18 whichi s actually for sale in the states. (6k obo) glad to be a part of the forum

o yeah i almost forgot i have 2 SR20DET engines for sale...800 each with tranny, computer. i also got a stock blow off valve from a r32 if anyone needs one...stock r32 steering wheel, and 5 lug r33 wheels. if anyone is interested. and JIC coilovers for a s14. pm me if intrested
    Last edited by allblackS14; 01-18-2004, 08:09 PM.

Welcome to the forums. You have my dream car.

The engines. Are they for a S-14 or 13?

Comment

lol thanks..i thought i would give it a try i had an r32 prior to the s14 .

Comment

s14 i have 3 but ones for me

Comment

How much for the r32 steering wheel, im interested.And maybe even the wheels, got pics? good condition?

Comment

20 pus shipping for the wheel...its a little used...the wheels are in fair to good shape..they were drifted with for a couple months i will post pics as soon as my digital camera arrives probably middle of this week

Comment

Sounds good.When you are able to get those pics up we can try to work something out.Oh and are the wheels from the gt-r model? What size, offset,etc. I def want the wheel tho.

Comment

ok cool thanks for working with me im still waiting onshit to come from the us. the wheels r off an r33 gtr yes. off the top of my head i have no idea what the off set is but they r 18 in wheels. i will check the other dimensions later

Comment

awesome, you're hooked up, any pics of your car? or the engines?

Comment

Oh very nice.R33 gt-r wheels on my 240 soon! I've been looking for them for awhile but with no luck, thank you! I def. want the steering wheel and the wheels if they are in good condition.Take your time on getting the parts, no rush.

Comment

my digital camera comes this week sometime from the states...i promise to ppost pics asap. and yes im vey hooked up lol u wouldnt believe the stuff u can get at junk yards here...ie i got my teins for 450 installed.

Comment

i hope ur 240 is 5 lug bro.....

Comment

Yea i know it has to be 5 lug.I was going to do the 5 lug swap anyway

P.S. are you originally from the states? Just curious.Also, how much would you say shipping would be for the wheels and steering wheel, i live in NYC Or at least a estimate on shipping to the states(cali) and i could find out from there.

Comment

excellent...

Comment

I think I know where I'm getting my SR20

Another question, Are they red tops or black tops?

Comment

Working...
                              X