Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Gushi on-board vid

video clips from last FD practice.

Pushrod's aren't my thing but god.dayum does that car make a glorious noise!

I just love the in-car stuff of the drivers. They look so calm and collected and just know exactly where to put the steering wheel.

B-Wurm

Comment

Well, Buddyworm, totally okay if pushrods aren't your thing because Mustangs haven't used pushrods since 1995.

That there's a 4.6L 3 valve per cylinder SOHC V8.

Comment

he always impresses me. great vid

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
          Well, Buddyworm, totally okay if pushrods aren't your thing because Mustangs haven't used pushrods since 1995.

the v6's had pushrods

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon

See! That's how little they're my thing!

B-Wurm

Comment

I still think Rhys Millen is better and is the only one that can stand a chance against the Japan Driver this winter battle at Irwindale. The Gush is okay....i guess...hell alot better than me but...okay.

Comment

No way, Gushi has the greatest, smoothest flow IMO of the rest of the drivers. And on the right track he gets some INSANE angles. I love da GUSH!

Comment

Vipers uses pushrods... it makes no sense to me

Comment

Vipers are weird....they were first created by someone who said...hey! lets put one of the big v10's from our trucks into a small sportscar body! So...thats exactly what they did. And so they ended up with a really fast car...that sounded like a truck

Comment

well hes def getting a better handle on the rather large mustang!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                        Vipers are weird....they were first created by someone who said...hey! lets put one of the big v10's from our trucks into a small sportscar body! So...thats exactly what they did. And so they ended up with a really fast car...that sounded like a truck

yea...the only thing the ram v-10 and the viper v-10 had in common is that they both had 10 cylinders....

Comment

pushrods are just fine, if it aint broken, DONT FIX IT!! gm did some research on makn the new corvette dohc, all the cost it added up to only gained 10% more air/fuel flow. increasn the displacement was a whole lot cheaper and gained a little more power. but anyways, why cant i have a turbo'd toyota BEAM engine with my dinner!

Comment

omg i just now watched the video, thats why people want power with ther driftn cars. oooooooo. my 510 with an sr20ve seems to have penis envy

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorpimpn
                              omg i just now watched the video, thats why people want power with ther driftn cars. oooooooo. my 510 with an sr20ve seems to have penis envy
                              Hey...i have a 510 too. Just got it back from evolution today. It bogs though. But once it gets going... skirt'n 1st and 2nd all the way to 40mph-50mhp is not a problem.(the ground was cold...probably explains why). KA24DE!!! I still think Rhys is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X