• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetdrifting mountain roads

DRIFTdevils

I like. keep em coming

Comment

Very nice, GJ!
      Needs to get some action in the day time.
      Was the ice or rain?

Comment

looks really slow speeds for some reason maybe its cuase its in the rain, but nice video, you guys got a cool little spot there.

Comment

Sweet spot. Which gear were those in? Seemed a little slow to be bouncing off the rev limiter. But still, very smooth sliding.

B-Wurm

Comment

nice spot...out and alone...perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
              Sweet spot. Which gear were those in? Seemed a little slow to be bouncing off the rev limiter. But still, very smooth sliding.

B-Wurm
              Seems to be 2nd gear, looks wet. One of the the cars sounds like it has a skyline-engine. I guess amateur videos seems slower than proffesional videos.

Comment

cool vid...one car is RB powered, definitely. the other car, is turbo, probably an SR with an exhaust manifold. they sound all barky with 'em.

Comment

i could've sworn one of them was a skyline...or maybe it was the 2 round kouki taillights of a 180 that threw me off

Comment

one of them sounded like it couldve been a single cam KA with header to 3" back.

Comment

yea to me it sounded like one was n/a for sure...

Comment

Yeah, there's been a bunch of Skylines out to the local events here so I know what an RB sounds like and one of those cars definately has one. The quieter one. The other sounds more like a KA. I'm pretty sure I've never heard one with headers etc. but it sure sounds similar to my car without the resonator on the intake. I don't think there's an SR there though. The exhaust note seems to deep for me nor does it sound like it revs as smoothly as an SR or an RB.

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
                        X