Drifting a sin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting a sin?

is drifting in the parking lot of a church considered ungodly? or maybe just on a sunday? i need help because there is this really big parking lot that's perfect for drifting, but the problem is, it's connected to a church parking lot. I haven't been by there on a sunday, so i dont know if they use that one or just the church parking lot, but im pretty sure that they use both.

I find myself in a moral dilemma. to drift or not to drift? that is the question.

you drift in a churches parking lot... and you'll get no respect from me... i dont care if you can bust awsome drifts... i still wont say anything about you...or to you...

Comment

then i need to find another parking lot

Comment

maybe if you attend sunday services then god will forgive you. You also might want to ask the priest or minister if you can sin in there parking lot.

Comment

a little extreme, and i dont think the priest will grant my request.

Comment

What a wonderful way to use bandwith

Comment

Don't friggin drift in a church parking lot...Thats just stupid. If you do, I wont repsect you, just like panda said.

Theres always another place. Just not in a church parking lot.

Comment

while i dont think its as much of a sin as taking a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on their door step it still might not be cool just to be on the safe side drift soemwhere else

Comment

nah man I have done donughts in my own churchs parking lot, doesnt hurtn nething, God still loves you Besides drifting isnt a sin there werent even cars when Jesus was around.

Comment

I wouldnt do it. You shouldnt be drifting on the street anyway. Try to keep it away from public places.

Comment

me and Jesus do it all the time. But hes still trying to hang on.
                      Attached Files

Comment

man i want one of those!

Comment

hmm nice..

Comment

Working...
                          X