X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA, Drifting Article (Oct.)

http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=53674

One of the captions under a pic:

“Go to as many drift events as possible to see the diversity in skill and competition.”
    —Richard Chang
    (seen here discussing the finer points of drifting with former Secretary of State Colin Powell)
    Colin Powell, haha, I read somewhere he was into refurbishing Volvos but this is cooler

Comment

edit, harsh..sorry.
      Last edited by ///AMG; 11-15-2005, 03:59 PM.

Comment

why are you being a player hater?

Comment

hell yeah to colin powell!

Comment

arnold palmer for teh win.

Comment

That article ran in the SEMA newspaper thingy that was available at the show. I think it's a good read, especially when you consider the market.

Originally posted by ///AMG
              Why does the industry not talk to JR or something, then that artical would be cool. Talking to Mr Pepsi Spokesman and MTV host (on some pilot that was canceled after one show) car show guy is worthless.
              you know that he's heavily involved in the Pac Rim drift team? as in, the car that dai drove in NJ and Irwindale was RJ's personal car...

Comment

RJ knows his *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and is on the ball with what is going on in our industry.

Comment

Yeah I've seen RJ drive his S13 at a drift day. Too bad his schedule conflicts so often with track events. He's a cool guy in person, and really does know what he's talking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X