PDA

View Full Version : who said FF drift sucks!

LyzardLaki
01-20-2004, 02:33 AM
check this out.....

http://my.so-net.net.tw/s3sport323/cv4.wmv

driftxtreem
01-20-2004, 02:37 AM
Lysard thats like a week old here and a very old Option dvd thats been ripped. Your going to get flamed doing this

markeese180sx
01-20-2004, 02:51 AM
:eek: drift xtreme took the words right out of my mouth

LyzardLaki
01-21-2004, 01:59 AM
oo...
i just get the link....

jdmdrewS14
01-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Take a fu**ing walk pal ! No one care about FWD civics drifting. I so tired of you clowns posting. Please leave.

marshun
01-22-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
Take a fu**ing walk pal ! No one care about FWD civics drifting. I so tired of you clowns posting. Please leave.

cry about it already

hachiroku-fc3s
01-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Yo drew, you have posted a lot of stuff I agree with and we are S14 brothers but why are you yellin at the kid. Its obviously a good video of some great driving. He didnt post "I love civics, I have a body kit and neons, I can dorifuto" He just posted a good vid. I like it. Ive seen it before. That is some incredible sliding for a FF. Why all the hate? :D

sobe
01-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Before you post, search on what your topic is...thats why we have a search button right up there...:) ..

Pennyman
01-22-2004, 02:58 PM
I have to say, drifting FF will probably get you laughed at, but the guys in this video showed their talent. Yes it looks hoopty and bizzare with the rear wheels not turning, and yes, they are losing more speed than they would if they were driving FR, but they do an alright job of showing how sideways you can get an FF, even if they have to constantly use the E-brake.

Ghost of Duluth
01-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Maybe you need to take a walk Drew until you can play nicely with others on the playground. So what if he likes FWD drifting. I'd lay money that that guy in that Civic would spank you on a drift course, street or anywhere else you tried him.

The guy's new and got excited bout that clip and wanted to air it. So what. If you didn't like it you shouldnt have watched much less waste you precious time flaming a reply out to him.

As for this thread, yea you get flamed really quickly posting a thread like this. As you can see, some are nice about it and some are not.

2years180sx
01-22-2004, 03:54 PM
I did some FF drifting with my friend in my moms hyundai elantra(140hp baby)! I got it pretty sidewayz... but i forgot to shift down.... :p

Rooney
01-22-2004, 08:15 PM
I hate FF's but I'm biased.

maybe he should get spinners for his back tires so it doesnt look like hes pulling the e-brake.

sobe
01-22-2004, 08:16 PM
...uhm...elantra has 140hp?? not to shocking, but still not bad for a Hyundai......that cars horrible..the handlings so scary...i wouldnt touch that car with a stick dude...its so shitty...i remmember my mom rented one from that one place it sooked...but im not going to argue w/ you...just going to say....way to go on not shifting down..lol

2years180sx
01-22-2004, 09:08 PM
I would have to disagree with you.... i mean ya its got a fair amount of body roll but that car is surprisingly fast for a Hyundai. I never would of thought that it would be even be close to fast but i guess I underestimated it. My dad has a 1999 Elantra Wagon auto and my moms is a 2000 Elantra Sedan 5 spd. O yeah and I got the car up to 102 mph on a little more than 1/4 mile(like 3/8 of a mile). And look at the new Tiburon.... 170hp, front end designed by porshe.... 6 spd.... not a bad car. Alright... thats it from me. :D

240sx2envy
01-23-2004, 11:10 PM
that brake sliding crap looks pretty cool but it looks easier that when trying to drift with a rwd car. I cant wait till i get my new s14. i miss my old one.
www.240sx2envy.onlineshowoff.com

clutch
01-25-2004, 09:54 PM
the S14 was being blocked and had to slow down to avoid hitting the EG6.

Mooboy
01-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Cool vid. Gives hope to all the millions of FF civic owners in the US.

Frostbyte
01-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Rooney
I hate FF's but I'm biased.

maybe he should get spinners for his back tires so it doesnt look like hes pulling the e-brake.

hahaha dude that was pretty good.

Sideways_In_SD
01-28-2004, 09:04 PM
I haven't seen anything like that yet. Pretty neat, makes me want to try it:D

JDmDrew-

Dude go crack some stick or something, I think D-X up there pretty much covered what needed saying. Gettin' too high strung up in here
:rolleyes:

LyzardLaki
01-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by jdmdrewS14

1st of all....sorry to post the same thing...i really didn't notice
this civic is posted before.....my apologies to all........

but to drew...who da f**k are u to ask me to leave...
this forum is for all..its about community...a will to
share everything...knowledge, experience etc.....
so please drew, get a life.....!! u maybe a good FR drifter
but can u drift like him with a FF car...?

to moderator, sorry..... if u want to delete this thread..i don't mind....