Pics of my S13 drift beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my S13 drift beater

As you can see she's all go and no show. Hopefully it will be black by this comming spring

current mods:

- Red top sr20det
    - tubular manifold
    - hks ssqv bov
    - big FMIC
    - hardware store boost controller
    - 300zx maf
    - K & N cone filter
    - apexi air fuel controller
    - mines tuned ecu
    - tein flex coilovers
    - rear subframe spacers
    - megan racing strut bars
    - full 3" exaust no cat
    - Howe racing 2 : 1 steering quickener
    - 215/40-17 frt 225/45-17 rear tires
    - Drivers side fender after a tree was done with it

Damn, took you long enough to put that motor in!!! Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by AiGTs
      Damn, took you long enough to put that motor in!!! Looking good!
      yoo aigts!! wasssup been a while..
      lol... its been running good since august.. damn wiring befuddled me and held me up but ya... it is about time heheh

Comment

hey, your car is looking awesome, good style. accept, you forgot to take off all the sound deadner in the back! isnt that the point of tearing apart your interior.the panels weight nothing, its all in the sound deadner that you will loose the weight.

Comment

Beater? well .....nice beater looks real good

Comment

YESS !!!!!! HOOOSEEE! thats my favorite kind of style i love it! shows how the car is really drivin, without any of that nice paint and everything your not afraid to scratch it! its just a great way to go altogether screw all the shiney bs , when i go off to college i plan on getting something with pistons most likly a 240 like that very nicely done it just looks beautiful to me!

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
              hey, your car is looking awesome, good style. accept, you forgot to take off all the sound deadner in the back! isnt that the point of tearing apart your interior.the panels weight nothing, its all in the sound deadner that you will loose the weight.
              yea i plan to do that right b4 the roll cage is installed

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt
                YESS !!!!!! HOOOSEEE! thats my favorite kind of style i love it! shows how the car is really drivin, without any of that nice paint and everything your not afraid to scratch it! its just a great way to go altogether screw all the shiney bs , when i go off to college i plan on getting something with pistons most likly a 240 like that very nicely done it just looks beautiful to me!
                damb right... its the inside that counts lol

Comment

keep up the good work hoozie.

-[yfa]Kenny

Comment

Looking good! Well..not literally but you know what I mean

If you can only have go or show, go wins every time.

Comment

With a SR? That will make it a non-beater!
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

wats it making at the wheels, u goin put new fenders on or fix the body up

Comment

Originally posted by Tapethejunkie
                          wats it making at the wheels, u goin put new fenders on or fix the body up

i dunno... havnt taken it to a dyno yet. i will straightn the body the best that i can... including that fender.... i think its salvagable... i cant wait till she's all black mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                            i dunno... havnt taken it to a dyno yet. i will straightn the body the best that i can... including that fender.... i think its salvagable... i cant wait till she's all black mmmm
                            Did you say BLACK?? Pimp! Gold wheels.. cough... cough..

Comment

wow! you're car looks good ... i love that! boro all the way baby!

very cool ride, very cool indeed. i take it that you treat it like a drifter should treat his/her car? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X