X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galleries: DD 29, Drift Showoff, Drift Buffet, Team X

Sorry for the delays!!

http://www.everythingdrift.com

We made this update worth the wait (hopefully). We've added a team profile of Team X, with interviews from both Tyson Beckford and Tony Brakohiapa.

We also updated our gallery with event coverage from Drift Showoff @ Golden Gate Field (thanks to special guest photographers Joe Ninobla, Jaime Woo & Dennis Lee), Drift Day 29 @ California Speedway, and Drift Buffet 2 @ Irwindale Speedway.

We are finalizing our gallery from SEMA, and will have that up before the week is over.

ENJOY!!

awesome =D

out of curiosity...did you guys have a photographer out on the big course at DD29 as well?

Thanks for the great pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
      awesome =D

out of curiosity...did you guys have a photographer out on the big course at DD29 as well?

Thanks for the great pics!!
      We had only one photographer out on the first course as you come into lot 12. He stuck around for all groups, then we left once he shot Group a-b-c. Any particular reason??

Comment

Nice pics as always.

The pics are always awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by NM Drift Group
          Nice pics as always.

The pics are always awesome.
          When we going to see you all back out to DD??

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
            When we going to see you all back out to DD??
            Soon, After going for a wall ride some of my funds went to the repair. We want to go to the DD alot next year. DD27 was a blast and along with the Drift Buffett's we wish we lived there.

Comment

What is up with that red chooped up Evo (I think) in the back of a truck in the DD29 behind the scenese gallery?

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88
                What is up with that red chooped up Evo (I think) in the back of a truck in the DD29 behind the scenese gallery?
                FF3 Car/Truck was being tested for drifting so they can film the in car stars drifting.. Rx8 was RHD and the one used by Rhys Millen in the movie as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
                  We had only one photographer out on the first course as you come into lot 12. He stuck around for all groups, then we left once he shot Group a-b-c. Any particular reason??

I was mostly just driving on the big course because the car I was using was an open diff (the silver levin with the carbon fiber stuff) and liked to have hte higher speeds

thanks again for the awesome pics!!

Comment

this picture makes me look lonely

Comment

Good photos guys! We'll see you back in Irwindale for the D1 DS.

Comment

very nice pics indeed.

Comment

Working...
                        X