X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Superstreet mag/JDM Option

Hello all,

Just want to let everyone know that on the December 2005 issue of Superstreet, a special FREE 50 minute JDM Option compilation DVD is included along with the magazine. We hope you all enjoy the drifting, time attacks, top speed runs, and more racing footages straight from Japan.

Thanks.
    JDM Option

mod(s), we apologize if this post is in the wrong section

can't wait! is this special on available on newstands or subscription?

Comment

When will the december issue be available and how much will it cost?

Comment

i got it its a pretty sweet dvd and price was 8.50 cdn so i think likr 6.50-7.50 am

Comment

happy first post, welcome to drifting.com
          back on topic,
          i will be getting this issue, it seems.

Comment

the subscription people do not get the CD. how do i know? I am one LOL..its all good

Comment

Same here, I'm a subscriber, I didn't get it, so I may have to go out and buy it...

Comment

I got the dvd. The video was from a dvd that option was giving away in one of their option magazines. Pretty good vid, they also updated it w/ more recent material

Comment

On newstands only. people who subscribe didnt get it

Nice DVD!!!

Comment

nice car driftgirl, i saw your sc400 in it

Comment

Oh! You mean the "Soarer" with an intercooler and no turbos, and a set of super shadow offset rims? LOL.......

Flared fenders + Not-low-enough-offset wheels= FAIL.
                      Last edited by driftersil80; 11-28-2005, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                        Oh! You mean the "Soarer" with an intercooler and no turbos, and a set of super shadow offset rims? LOL.......

Fendered flares + Not-low-enough-offset wheels= FAIL.
                        fendered flares? never heard of fendered flares before. no turbos? actually it has a garrett t66...dont talk about stuff you dont know about. soarers and sc300/400 are the same chassis, it doesnt matter what you call it. but yeah those wheels are pretty sunken in, but its still a pretty cool car imo.

Comment

ooops lol. my mistake! But no, that "Soarer" (which its not, dont be a noob. For example: a 240sx is NOT a silvia. IS NOT. wrong engine.) does NOT have a fcucking T66. Im kindly asking you to provide evidence of her T66's existence. If you look at her picture, its not there. And T66's are too big too "hide".

Comment

maybe they took the shot from a different angle, but it is "there" in the chart that it lists the parts. i never said they had the same engine, i said they had the same chassis.

Comment

So because Super Duper Street magazine says theres a T-66, now we're going to believe theres a T-66. Nice. And you did say that "soarers and sc300/400 are the same chassis, it doesnt matter what you call it." They are the same chassis, but it DOES matter what you call it. Again, you cant go around callin your SC a Soarer just like you cant go around callin your 240 a silvia. Ok now about that turbo. Dont matter where you take the pic, you aint gunna find a turbo.....

Comment

Working...
                              X