Another video of my s14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another video of my s14

Hey guys, here is another video of my s14 drifting. This is at an actual event. It shows some of my good runs, a freestyle run, and then me blowing up my tire. For those of you who wanted to see me drift not only left but also right turns from watching my last video, here you go. And yes, I still have an open diff. The video is long and takes a while to download. But if you manage to download it, tell me what you think.

Click here to download. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Alex

I just rewatched it and I think the audio might be off just barely, it really isn't that noticable though. Once again, sorry for it being such a big video. If anyone knows a better site to host it (one with a faster download) please tell me.

Comment

like the last video your very good it was really great, i love watching amatuer style videos like this more than i do professionals.

Comment

Hey thanks, I would have made a video of all the other people that were there, but I don't have that much good footage of everyone else

Comment

Yeah, we could have taped more runs of people but the battery on the camera was dying.

Comment

o yea what about the shot with the guy hanging out of your window too? that was a camera he had right?

Comment

I was the one taping most of the time, and my friend was hanging out of the car with a different camera, which didnt record for some reason. But we did have him do it again with the camera i was using and it came out bad.

Comment

Yeah, he had a camera but it didn't turn out that good.

Comment

Hey everyone, should I try to make this video smaller? I could see if I could shrink it somehow

Comment

awesome video! i've seen both of yours and love em! what all mods do you have?

Comment

Holdin it down for the Open diffs. I feel ya bro, I drove my last couple events with an open diff, and the best is being able to turn some heads when you show up with less and make it look like so much more. Keep it up, that's what makes this s**t so fun, gotta work with what you got.

Comment

so this guy is running on a open diff?

Comment

Yessir he is!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the props guys. I will be happy when I get an LSD but I am not really going to complain until then because I enjoy seeing what I can do with an open.

Originally posted by sukimoto
                            awesome video! i've seen both of yours and love em! what all mods do you have?
                            I have tein basic suspension, tein tie rods/ends, an ebay intake, and a 2.5in catback that a random shop in my town made for me. I also have a drift ebrake turn knob that I will never install because I realized I didn't need it.

Comment

I can't seem to D/L the vid. the vid doesn't exist anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X