LS1 FD In action Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 FD In action Video

Buttonwillow video of my LS1 fd Driving it for the first time.

http://www.lukelonberger.com/media/lukesfd_0001.wmv

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love the sound of that LS1, but its almost akward to see it coming from an FD

Comment

pretty darn slick.

Comment

The FD is an amazing car, It trail brakes like it was made for it, and it increases speed during the drift which enables me to tighten up the line.

The car still has stock steering angle, which is about half of a stock 240sx.
          My Super now tie rod kit came in today which will allow me to have great angle during the drifts.

In the vid, the car was running on 7 cyl, because of a bad coil. I did get 3 good laps in on all 8 and it had enough power to dance around in 4th gear while going straight, even with 275 wide tires out back.

Comment

SO AWESOME !!!was waiting to hear that, man hearing that juat made my night, played it full blast on my speakers

Comment

well its about time you get a video up....

but it was well worth the wait!!!! niiice sounds sooo much better than those rotary whatchamacallits

Comment

haha. Awsome. People were telling me it was vibraiting the ground when i went past the front straight.

Comment

woah, that looks different. it sounds wierd seeing a rx-7 sounding like that. sometimes it sounds as if the rx-7 is queit and there is a another v8 car right by the camera or something

Comment

man, that sounds sick. can't wait to see wat it finally looks like when the next season of formula d starts

Comment

Originally posted by Silentghost
                      I love the sound of that LS1, but its almost akward to see it coming from an FD
                      Even weirder coming from a FC.

Luke that things nuts great work. Hope to see it at the next NCDA event.
                      Last edited by Raziel; 11-27-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I never post but that car is insane!!! I'm also looking to build an FD with engine transplant. RB or SR. Maybe someone has input on the best combo. The body style is awesome but the rotary engine freaks me out. Anyways, thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by inuinc
                          I never post but that car is insane!!! I'm also looking to build an FD with engine transplant. RB or SR. Maybe someone has input on the best combo. The body style is awesome but the rotary engine freaks me out. Anyways, thanks for the inspiration.
                          so far it looks like the best swap is the ls1

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                            well its about time you get a video up....

but it was well worth the wait!!!! niiice sounds sooo much better than those rotary whatchamacallits
                            I couldn't have said it better myself

can't wait for my LS1 project to be finished

Comment

yes

Bitchin! With a capital R, for rad

Comment

Working...
                              X