• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX [Dec. 16-17, 2005] Irwindale Speedway

(FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX [Dec. 16-17, 2005] Irwindale Speedway

DRIFTING.com has 7 TICKETS (2 Day Pass)

Instructions:

(NOTE: Please respond before Dec. 5th)

-We prefer to allocate these tickets to members who can post event coverage on this forum.

1) Post some of your past coverage on this thread and explain why you would like these tickets.

i dont have a car to compete in and missed drivers search deadline and i survived hurricane rita, help me (and six of my freinds from texas)

ill be driving 20 hours there and 20 back. haha
    Last edited by Mike Peters; 11-29-2005, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I covered formula D irwindale. Had pix up in less than 24 hours.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16099

I know the links are broken, but heres a link to my photobucket that has all of those still hosted

http://photobucket.com/albums/a144/einS13/bets%20pics/

Lemme know! I NEED TWO TICKETS!!!
      Last edited by Drift Brick; 11-29-2005, 05:54 PM.

Comment

The guys next to us last year, with the Falken attire on got into a fight with the crowd and we took their beers.

Comment

IF i go to D1 I will have to drive 8 hours to get there and 8 hours to get back home so can I have free tickets I may be able to use a digital camera/ dvc but chances are I wont be able to.

Comment

i would love free tickets. i covered d1 a few years ago. i pretty much try to do every car show in cali. but just lost track of every thing lately. well hope this works. really would like to shoot(photpgraph) the d1 event. i do really excellent work.

Comment

sooo... any word on this???

Comment

PM your name, address and phone number to "contest"

Originally posted by Drift Brick
                sooo... any word on this???

Comment

Please post some of your past coverage if you are still interested.

Comment

Formula D

I would like more experience shooting and plus i'll b on winter break so i'll defenitly have time. Also I am 20 min away from Irwindale and lastly, its fun.

Comment

Chock,

Please send your name, address and phone number to "CONTEST"

Originally posted by Chock
                      Formula D

I would like more experience shooting and plus i'll b on winter break so i'll defenitly have time. Also I am 20 min away from Irwindale and lastly, its fun.

Comment

^^pm'd you a couple days ago

Comment

Think you should give me tickets.. I am a real street drifter. I travle with over 30 drift cars 4-5 days a week. And i own a real RHD NISSAN SILVIA KS. Friends own RHDs and we are all hard core. Never enter compititions becuase no money. Spend all on tires and such. We are from Riverside, Corona, Fontana, Ontario, Azusa, Elmonte, and diffrent parts in cali... We are rolling out hard this year to D1. Im partial to Japanese Drifters but US is getting better...
                          jeff

Comment

anymore word on what going on with this? I need to see if I can get the day off, and I neeed notice.

Comment

if i get these it will be my first sick day off for good old ralph lauren hehehe i work my butt off still in high school and trying to support my drift habits is difficult as well as paying 40 bux to watch the best drifters in the world

Comment

Working...
                              X