Who's bustin out for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's bustin out for next year?

What up, who's chargin 2006 with me? I think my first event's gonna be the FD Qualifier...so much work to do, so little god damn time. So yeah...my name's Ali and I'll see ya at the track...oh yeah, I'm also lookin for cars to sponsor with my gear www.goodinkclothing.com.

Hello Ali,my name is AJ president of UNITED DRIFT SHOP located in socal we are preparing for D1 driver search and the formulaD qulify round.The current car is a MK3 supra 400HP where are you lacated I am interested in the sponsoring deal you mentioned with your clothing line.My plan is to run all major west coast events and if budget and schedule permit maybe some travle,working on geting in on formulaD champ car demo runs also.get back to me as far as what your proposing in the sponsoring deal,Thanks AJ

Comment

Aj,

Hey man, thanks for the reply, you guys wouldnt have a black supra would you? I saw one at the last Drift Buffet event. At any rate, I think a Supra would be sick to campaign as not a lot of people have gone with that platform so it'll be cool to see you guys out on the track.

The clothing line sponsorships would be on a free clothing level for now, the line is about to expand along the west coast, so I'm trying to get people to rock the gear and support the graphics on their cars. I'll be giving out shirts on a production basis, so as I print new designs, the sponsored drivers would be taken care of first with multiple shirts/hoodies/etc... of different colors.

And we'll be having product booths soon in the coming year, so the cars would have exposre through those, and then in ads as they are created, and through the website. The line is mainly around the underground street scene, everything from skating, to graff to race, but no particular bias. As the company expands, so will the level of support. The number of sponsored cars are going to be limited to 6 people for '06, currently there are 3 spots open. Let me know if you're interested and we'll go from there, i'll want to see pictures, maybe some clips of you in action. No matter what though, I'll see you at the track!

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
        Hello Ali,my name is AJ president of UNITED DRIFT SHOP located in socal we are preparing for D1 driver search and the formulaD qulify round.The current car is a MK3 supra 400HP where are you lacated I am interested in the sponsoring deal you mentioned with your clothing line.My plan is to run all major west coast events and if budget and schedule permit maybe some travle,working on geting in on formulaD champ car demo runs also.get back to me as far as what your proposing in the sponsoring deal,Thanks AJ

not to be a complete asshole but how are you trying to advertise yourself as doing champcar demos when you just stated you dont even have a FD liscence?

Comment

he said he's "working" on it. Just like I'm "working" on driving at the Monaco GP.

Comment

Very well said swifty949,hey swifty if you are in the LBC I am in anaheim,check my other post tell me if your interested and get back to me.Thanks AJ

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* talkers...

I wish people would talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to eachother's faces, instead of posting it on a forum where it can belittle someone in front of thousands of potential readers...in the case of this thread, maybe a few hundred, but thats besides the point, dont be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, everytime you put someone on the spot its a potential relationship you screw up for being a smartass, just PM the dude, and if that doesnt work, hit up at the next event, not come in here and make my thread go stupid...

I'm not trying to be the schoolyard fighter breaker upper guy or whatever you want to call it, the dude that always took one in the jaw for gettin involved (you can all kiss my *Censored**Censored**Censored* if you think so), I'm just sayin that if he's got what it takes, gets his license, maybe he really will get a chance to do some demos...ya never *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing know.

Now back to my thread...so whats the deal with everyone for '06 and who likes the gear enough to be interested in my little proposal, dont worry about mean 'ol Mike, you can speak up, I'll back ya (just screwin with ya Mike). I know Ross Petty liked the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and is down to rock it at events, Riley on here hit me up and wants in, I think I'm going to work something out with the Team Shogun guys to get at least Greg sporting the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, who knows about Terry, he's like his own little kung fu warrior...I dont think I have head caps in the shape of samurai topknots (if you dont know, just show up at a Drift Buffet event) ...I was thinkin either Good Ink issued 12 inch spikes, or limited edition Good Ink 12" Fro with pull action hair pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Mute
                What up, who's chargin 2006 with me? I think my first event's gonna be the FD Qualifier...so much work to do, so little god damn time. So yeah...my name's Ali and I'll see ya at the track...oh yeah, I'm also lookin for cars to sponsor with my gear www.goodinkclothing.com.
                got an email address?

i might have 2 different deals for ya... 1 is for girls shirts though, and it doesn't look as though you have any on the site.

Comment

Hey,Ali its AJ here email me at beatrice23@sbcglobal.net or PM here if you can.

Comment

yeah man, goodink@goodinkclothing.com

Comment

Whoa, just got an email from a couple drifters stationed out in Okinawa, lookin forward to seeing their footage, talk about a perk of being enlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mute
                        I wish people would talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to eachother's faces, instead of posting it on a forum where it can belittle someone in front of thousands of potential readers...in the case of this thread, maybe a few hundred, but thats besides the point, dont be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, everytime you put someone on the spot its a potential relationship you screw up for being a smartass, just PM the dude, and if that doesnt work, hit up at the next event, not come in here and make my thread go stupid...

I'm not trying to be the schoolyard fighter breaker upper guy or whatever you want to call it, the dude that always took one in the jaw for gettin involved (you can all kiss my *Censored**Censored**Censored* if you think so), I'm just sayin that if he's got what it takes, gets his license, maybe he really will get a chance to do some demos...ya never *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing know.

Now back to my thread...so whats the deal with everyone for '06 and who likes the gear enough to be interested in my little proposal, dont worry about mean 'ol Mike, you can speak up, I'll back ya (just screwin with ya Mike). I know Ross Petty liked the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and is down to rock it at events, Riley on here hit me up and wants in, I think I'm going to work something out with the Team Shogun guys to get at least Greg sporting the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, who knows about Terry, he's like his own little kung fu warrior...I dont think I have head caps in the shape of samurai topknots (if you dont know, just show up at a Drift Buffet event) ...I was thinkin either Good Ink issued 12 inch spikes, or limited edition Good Ink 12" Fro with pull action hair pick...
                        whoa, simmer down buddy, just asking what imo is a legitimate question.

Comment

Oh I aint boiling over, anyone who knows me knows there was a big smile behind each one of those words.

So, I'm gonna be working for the next week up in LA at the Ski Dazzle ski and snowboard blowout show. Basically all the local and some not so local board shops take all their last years and this years crap and sell it for cheap to make room for all the new stuff coming in, I'll be at the CBS booth (California Boardshop) if you need some new *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Therefore I wont be checkin any emails or this thread, keep the posts comin and I'll handle everything in a couple weeks when I get back, and try to finalize the list and get everyone organized and hooked up. Bout time for some hoodies too eh?

Comment

LOL, dude you made me shoot coffee out my nose this morning! Hope you were able to enjoy the last "buffet".

who knows about Terry, he's like his own little kung fu warrior...I dont think I have head caps in the shape of samurai topknots (if you dont know, just show up at a Drift Buffet event) ...I was thinkin either Good Ink issued 12 inch spikes, or limited edition Good Ink 12" Fro with pull action hair pick...

fro please!

Comment

ali, you should talk to me in 6 months, when the car is ready for competition and im alot better.

Comment

Working...
                              X