FC rain drift video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC rain drift video

Hey guys, I was bored yesterday so I threw together some clips I had on my PC of me drifting my FC from a while ago. These are all drifts in the rain. This is when I was still getting good at rain drifting and I had not really done too much drifting in the dry. And also back then I just drifted whenever it rained and I didn't really car where I did it, or if there was traffic around (as long as there wasn't a car right in front or beside me).
    Go Here and then click the link at the bottom of the page to download. The video is 20 megs and is 2 minuts long.
    The first link wasn't working so here is another one on megaupload.com : Click Here You will be taken to a page where you will have to wait about 40 seconds before you can download the video. The timer is to the right of where it says MEGAUPLOAD. And then the timer turns into a download link. Hope it works for you guys.
    Last edited by FC3slider88; 11-30-2005, 06:59 PM.

nice! what happened to your fc?

Comment

link doesnt work for me..

Comment

Thats Retarted You are the ppl that give our asses a bad name go do it in the freaking mountains or some were not populated. This is the reason we dont give everyone a rear wheel drive car~

Comment

are you doing that with an open diff?

Comment

oh nevermind i just read what the intro said. wreckless but impressive!

Comment

Still cant d/l the vids....!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry the about the link, it's been acting up. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. But I am looking for a diffrenet site to host. If you guys know any good sites, please tell me. Well, as soon as I reupload to another site, I'll tell you guys so that those who are having problems can download it.

Comment

Originally posted by sukimoto
                  nice! what happened to your fc?
                  The engine finally died. Then I sold it as a parts car to my friend who has a 89 GTU. He got all the parts off of it that he needed and now it sits at a junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftin180sx
                    Thats Retarted You are the ppl that give our asses a bad name go do it in the freaking mountains or some were not populated. This is the reason we dont give everyone a rear wheel drive car~
                    Well, actually what I am doing is not as bad as I described or as it seems. And I don't do this stuff anymore since I actually go to track events now. And turst me, if I had skills to drift on mountains and not wreck, and if I had any nice touges do drift on close to where I live, I would be glad to do it there. And I don't really see how I could be giving drifters a bad name considering I live in a middle of nowhere small town where no one has ever even heard of anything remotely close to drifting and its all a bunch of rednecks (no offense to anyone who reads this) with muscle cars here.

Comment

I just checked the original link my post and it seems to work now. Maybe sendspace.com was having some problems for awhile.

Comment

Everytime i click the download, it loops back to the download page....You sould upload it at www.megaupload.com

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                          Everytime i click the download, it loops back to the download page....You sould upload it at www.megaupload.com
                          I see what you mean by the looping. I will give megaupload a shot.

Comment

Ok, I posted the video up on megaupload.com Click Here You will be taken to a page where you will have to wait about 40 seconds before you can download the video. The timer is to the right of where it says MEGAUPLOAD. And then the timer turns into a download link. Hope it works for you guys.

Comment

Yes! It works!

Thats a pretty cool video. Ive always LOVED street drifting more than any other kind of drifting. My main goal is to become a pretty good street drifter. I really dont care about touge/track stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X