UK vids: A31 Cefiro , E36 M3 & Cima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK vids: A31 Cefiro , E36 M3 & Cima

Some vids I shot in last few weeks. I'm the dude driving the A31 Cefiro! It's my latest car which I bought about a day before the video was shot It's a pretty cool car. Has Kei Office coilovers, turbo upgrade, ECU upgrade etc etc.

BMW is a friends car which started off as a 318i and has been converted to M3 engine. Enjoy the vids:

Me parking the Cefiro in an interesting way

M3 and Cef on a local runway having some practice

Myself and mate Matt drive the Cef at a test ground near my house

Me delivering my old Cima to its new customer!

wow pretty sweet vids, that cefiro is hot,

this demonstrates 2 things in the US that I wish we had,

1. huge parking lots/ runways that we can just mess around in without haveing fear of getting our cars impounded

2. full access to other countries cars, like yours and other european like peugot, opel, etc...

Comment

very nice vids i love the cefiro was that a caterham superlight in the backround?

Comment

Trust me dude! You have it much better in USA with places to go. England is such a small place that it drives me crazy. We always get locals in the neighbourhood calling up and complaining about noise etc. then we have to stop! That day I stopped at 8 tire garages and only one of them would change my tires as they were part worns not brand new! There's so many annoying rules that it really pisses me off.

But yeah the runway thing is very lucky You just gotta know the right people!

Comment

Originally posted by Doricar
          There's so many annoying rules that it really pisses me off.
          Hey come on! Come here in Finland and find out that this is the worst spot in the world for car enthuanist to live. For example, I buy R32 GTS-t from Japan for 2000euros, I'll pay 2000e for freight and other charges to get it here in Finland. Then i'll pay 10% customs and 22% VAT for the car and the costs and that makes it up to ~5400e.. Then I'll pay like 4000e car tax for imported car (yes for a f'ckn 15 years old Nissan) to get a permission to register the car. Then I somehow change the light pattern from RHD to LHD and modify the engine to look like a stock. Then we'll take the car to emission tests for 1400e and if car is year -93 or newer it also takes a noice test for another 1400e...

So for -93 GTS-t I will pay like 13-15000euros to get it to the roads. Now they have some huge campaign for tuned cars that they will check every part in yearly inspection and you have to have E- or TÜV-approval for every changed part in whole car. Good luck with looking these approvals with any of Japanese performance product brands.

I really think that this is the worst that you can find from anywhere in the world, but if somehow someone manages to get it even worse, I am truly sorry for them

But your videos was great! Lets keep em driftin!

-Jore

Comment

^^^ dange thats harsh!!! I hope it doesnt get that bad here, but I guess it will, especially being in California an all

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y
              wow pretty sweet vids, that cefiro is hot,

this demonstrates 2 things in the US that I wish we had,

1. huge parking lots/ runways that we can just mess around in without haveing fear of getting our cars impounded

2. full access to other countries cars, like yours and other european like peugot, opel, etc...
              well i dunno about your 2nd one but i know the first one rreally isn't that hard to meet, there are many small town runways that are hardly used an example is one about 15 minutes away in a town called heber, very small but for cars it works great and they couldn't want too much to rent it out if a club were to get together i dont think taking a runway over would be that expensive.

Comment

dang, I am jelaous of you too. I live in Los angeles, these nothing that is within a 2 hour drive radius that will allow my car to slide freely w/o getting in trouble, unless its a drift event.

Comment

i would seriously like to go to that runway....and what a great song in the second vid!!! i dont even remember who its by its been so long since ive heard it...wow...brings back my dirtbike memories...haha (it was also in a dirtvbike vid called crusty demons of dirt...dont remember which volume though)

also i can see that when the day of cali gettin as strict as finland is on moddin cars....i see a big migration of so cal people goin to arizona...and nor cals goin to oregn....then cali will be left to rott....

Comment

Working...
                  X