driftin with rx7 and 240 sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftin with rx7 and 240 sx

what would be better drift car around a 90 rs7 or like a 90 240sx which is faster, lighter, more horse, and overall better drifter cause i was leanin toward rx7 because 240s are gettin hard to find

what do yalll think

Let me tell you nicely before you get hammered.

Check the threads. This has been talked about numerous times. I assure you of that. I would do that on most questions you have. Some folks arent going to be nice to you if you post this stuff without checking that first.

Comment

ghost of duluth is right, search first

anyways, theyre both veyr capable cars (i own both, except its a 91 FC and an s14). more important than which is a better drifter is your driving skill and which car is better suited to you. it also depends on the trim level and how the cars are set up. there are way too many variables.

if you dont know what youre doing dont get an rx7 you'll kill it. and if you dont know what youre doing dont get a 240 either, youre gonna wreck it and there'll be one less good 240 on the road. i hear civix are awesome DoRiFuTo cars, dog

Comment

shizzle...my civic does 500 mph on dorifuto turns..he just wants to learn....do you know how to drive? if so are you fairly good at it...like know how to react to emergencies etc etc? but first...do you already own a car?

Comment

I, too, have an FC and an S14 *squints at PearlWhiteMike* I prefer my FC for drifting. Ive said it before, Ill say it again. And, yes, search button. Maybe there should be a training new members have to go through were they are taught how to use that feature.

Comment

Working...
          X