• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long waited video

http://videos.streetfire.net/player....C-AD599528819C

Enjoy

I want my 3 minutes back

Comment

I thought it was pretty good! Definetely not a waste of 5 minutes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
        I want my 3 minutes back
        explain why

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
          I want my 3 minutes back
          hey thats uncalled for!

On the note of constructive criticism however. Maybe try using photoshop for your titles/graphics?
          The text on top and bottom of some of your clips made it look cheesy. Try using WMV 10 converter or similar for compression. And lastly, get more footage. The video was pretty well edited/put together. The driving was far from spectacular, but i've seen WORSE haha.

Tell me what you think of my video! constructive criticism WELCOMED, but only from people who make videos... I don't ask a butcher for advice on what kind of cam grind i should run with certain cylinder heads, just like i don't ask advice from people with no experience with film advice on my films.

http://www.noliftshift.com/video/NLSvideo-1.wmv

as always, right click > Save As

Comment

Hell, at least he got a post. I've been posting our videos for months, and barely even get a peep. over 2,000 views...14 posts. WTF?

Only criticism I have is long waited video? By who? Hahah...just kidding, just poking fun at your title...it'd be better if you told us where you're from, night drifting, etc.

I really like the colors in the video, even though it's mostly because it's at night, and the video isn't very clear, but I really like the contrasts laid onto the cars thanks to the lights, rain, and fog.

Not much actual drifting footage, but that's very commonplace for most of the videos and even photos posted in the forum. Drifting is still young on the mainland, so I kinda expect that.

And TireFrier...your video is toooo short! Haha...I was all hyped up from the intro (nice title graphics) and then it ended. Killer sombrero though.

Comment

What style of trance was the bgm?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX
                Hell, at least he got a post. I've been posting our videos for months, and barely even get a peep. over 2,000 views...14 posts. WTF?

Only criticism I have is long waited video? By who? Hahah...just kidding, just poking fun at your title...it'd be better if you told us where you're from, night drifting, etc.

I really like the colors in the video, even though it's mostly because it's at night, and the video isn't very clear, but I really like the contrasts laid onto the cars thanks to the lights, rain, and fog.

Not much actual drifting footage, but that's very commonplace for most of the videos and even photos posted in the forum. Drifting is still young on the mainland, so I kinda expect that.

And TireFrier...your video is toooo short! Haha...I was all hyped up from the intro (nice title graphics) and then it ended. Killer sombrero though.
                thats my friend luis, aka mayanwarrior... he posts alot on club4ag.com i will make a MUCH longer video soon. i just need some more footage. i have alot of stuff from like actual events, but thats not nearly as exciting seeing the same spot over and over and over and over hahahah

Comment

I wanna see more footage of that grey 240 3 minutes into the video.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX

not much footage because assholes who filmed a lot are refusing to share the footage, saying it's for school and other bs.
                    We go out every sat night, have a lot of spectacular drifts, plus it's at night and bad quality, look into it and you will see spectalular *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

wow, what are the chances... My black 240sx has white Buddy Club P1's up front too...haha

Comment

hey tirefrier...r u from the bay area?? cause i noticed u had that part with the 240 coupe at altamont...and the corollas just look like ive seen them before...

Comment

Working...
                        X