last nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last nite

well i was at the drift spot last nite...wasnt too busy two chasers showed up, an Fc and a few S13s we sessioned for about an hour and i decided to leave. well after one of my drifts my instrument panle didnt work and only one headlight worked. no bigiie i figured i had jarreded soemthing loose. well i get to the light and i stall cause im not really used to this Ogura clutch. so i go to turn the car back on and nothing happens. its completely 100%dead. so i put the car in neutral roll back and put my hazards on and call my friend to two me back to the garage. well he shows up in his EG an hour later but with no two rope. im like great...so i find rope at this junkyard and the Eg twos me back from Naha to the garage. it took an hour and all the locals who drove by were kinda laughing becasue here is a stock eg civic towing an 300 hp s14 drift monster. just thought i would share. o yeah the problem was the alternator and a blow fuse. but its fixed now just in time for tonights drift action

That sucks and I would have love to have seen the EG pull the silvia.

Comment

gotta love the Alt failing, on my 90 GST, it went out so many times, I can swap them in less then 5 minutes, stupid leaking PS pump. Don't feel too bad bout getting towed, u got back to the garage right. When my t-belt shredded, my buddy towed me back home with his 98 Nissan SER with just bolt ons. Funny stuff.

Comment

it was kinda embarasing but i got the car back so its all good. it rained a little last nite so the drifts ere off the hook. i had to cringe tho when a jzx100 chaser crashed into the curb. i love chasers

Comment

That sucks hopefully it doesnt happen again.

Comment

turns out the problem was that since my car is so low it was rubbing on the wires thats threaded thru the wheel well and rubbed them apart. i got it fixed but i dont know how to keep it from happening again.

Comment

Working...
            X