05' D1 Qualifying Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05' D1 Qualifying Pics

For those who: don't live in cali, had finals, had work or whatever reason on friday, here are some pics of the D1 qualifying.
    -Chock

ENJOI

Last edited by Chock; 12-18-2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Absolutely incredible photos...great work, man. Thanks ever so much for posting them! You must have a helluva zoom on that camera.

I dunno why...but that RX-8 stands out for some reason...it looks evil. Me likes.

Comment

who is driving the other team orange WRX? awesome pics. the grenade RX8 is SWEEEEET!

Comment

Nice pics. I'll be there today...

Comment

the orange impreza is either kumakubo or tanaka's car, they both have imprezas now.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. Living on the East Coast SUX!!

Comment

Who drives the Team Orange R33? That is a VERY strange choice for drifting. Im interested in its mods as well, cuz R33's are heavy and usually suck for drifting.

Comment

Sweet pics! Nomuken on a scooter...haha

Comment

the rs-r s15, gushi mustang and ueno soarer are beautiful. great pics chock. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                      Who drives the Team Orange R33? That is a VERY strange choice for drifting. Im interested in its mods as well, cuz R33's are heavy and usually suck for drifting.
                      Naoto Suanaga, Masao's older brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                        Naoto Suanaga, Masao's older brother.
                        Njet. Kazuhiro Tanaka!

Comment

i didnt know suenaga natao was on team orange and i thought tanaka drove a impreza....at least he did at d1 fuji

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                            i didnt know suenaga natao was on team orange and i thought tanaka drove a impreza....at least he did at d1 fuji
                            Tanaka drove the Skyline in GB earlier this year, and as far as I know, Naoto Suenaga drives the street legal Nismo S15...

But since this is in the U.S. Suenaga might be driving the Skyline, while Tanaka borrows a 'Preza from Kumakubo?

And what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happened to Tanaka's beautiful S15?

Comment

Originally posted by Razer
                              Tanaka drove the Skyline in GB earlier this year, and as far as I know, Naoto Suenaga drives the street legal Nismo S15...

But since this is in the U.S. Suenaga might be driving the Skyline, while Tanaka borrows a 'Preza from Kumakubo?

And what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happened to Tanaka's beautiful S15?

Team Orange now has two STi's. Tanaka now has one, its got green and silver graphics on it, and a huge hood scoop, oh, and a front radiator too.

EDIT! Tanaka's Impreza:
                              Last edited by FireEmblem62; 12-17-2005, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X