This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new car

check this out, guess how much i paid for it, you will never guess.
    Attached Files

15 g ?

Comment

Umm....ALOT considering its from japan and you live in MINN.Which also makes me doubt u actually bought it...

Comment

nope lower than 15g

Comment

No motor right?

Comment

Looks like a repo to me. But I unno, 10g?

Comment

5 dollars it was stolen.

No really, tell us how much you payed (I want to know). It is from Japan right it has Japanese plates. I'm guessing your getting it from Canada.

Comment

this is full of b.s this guy is a fake.

Comment

I think I found the FC
                  Attached Files

Comment

i think you got it for free, cause downloading pictures is free right?

Comment

Jack it up, take a tire off, and take a picture of the braking system on that side. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                        Jack it up, take a tire off, and take a picture of the braking system on that side. Thanks.
                        haha word, and hold a sign up next to the wheel well saying "this is my car, see?"

Comment

So much B.S. You're makin me have to take a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Come on now u live in Minn. and posted a right hand drive RX-7 for lower than 15g? At least be smart and get a LHD one it would have been a little more convincing.

Comment

word! hey contact me and i'll help you out. A friend has a yellow RHD rx7. we can take pics of that

Comment

i am getting it for $5500 through www.rizubi.com, look at it if you dont believe me. whatever, it is being shipped to california as soon as all the paper work goes through. so as soon as it is legalized and here i will take pictures(as soon as i get a camera) of the brakes and me next to it, im glad that all you people can decide wheather im lieing or not. just because i live in minnesota dosnt mean i cant have a good car, its not like winter here lasts forever, and if you think that you need your head examined. i know rizubi will come through because my friend bought a gt-s 33 from there and he is driving it around, so i know that in the past they sell good cars. thanks for believing me. (cocks)

Comment

Working...
                              X