DA Cars SPOTTED in AZ *56k go away*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA Cars SPOTTED in AZ *56k go away*

I was taking a trip to Wal-Mart in the new community of Anthem, Arizona (just north of Phoenix) and there was a shipping trailer with none other than the Drift Alliance S13 and Z33. It was funny to watch people drive by slowly to see the cars.

That's rad.
    I live out in Gilbert, AZ which is Southeast of Phoenix, Jinx knows where.
    Chris and Craluch are coming through real soon after New Years can't wait.

P.S. How sick are Chris' Bat Graphics?

Comment

hehe. trailer full of luxury cars and out of nowhere there's 2 import cars. wonder what it's doing on a trailer

Comment

forsberg said he was having his car shipped from NJ to cali

Comment

so chris does have 2 z33s? cuz i saw one them with no roof with cf doors and hatch with a v8????

Comment

the v8 car is going to be his formula d car

Comment

thats awsome!! using a normal car transporting company....except those guys r expensive....nj-cali must be atleast $1500 or more....

Comment

Originally posted by meth0d0fpayment
                so chris does have 2 z33s? cuz i saw one them with no roof with cf doors and hatch with a v8????
                Yes he has two..the one with the V8 is one that he just got from Nissan but hes still building it.

The Z on the trailer is the same one he always had which was supposed to be here in time for the D1 USA vs JPN but didn't make it..but I guess its still on its way.

Comment

Is that JR's old car?

if so when did he repaint it?

Comment

wowsers, i wonder how they got em on the trailer. i bet you they scraped the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out em. i wouldn't trust anyone on a triler like that, especially a low *Censored**Censored**Censored* drift car

Comment

um, take the bumpers off?

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG

probably to avoid the lip from cracking..if it is too low it may not clear the ramp..has happened to a friend of mine who had a s14 going up a ramp for alignment..

Comment

i'm pretty sure they is lower stuff on the car. on my car, the exhuast is the lowest part

Comment

Uhh.. have you ever shipped a car? The drivers basically drive down the the trailer and brake at the bottom when the car flattens out. But go ahead and leave your bumper(s) on if you dont believe me. lol...

Originally posted by ///AMG

Comment

are chris's windows down or is his Z too racecar to have windows?

Comment

Working...
                              X